fun names for your fun parts

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    If there are any Packer fans out there who have thought it would be cool to name it "Cheesehead."

Please reconsider...immediately.....
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    dcfaithful wrote:
    If there are any Packer fans out there who have thought it would be cool to name it "Cheesehead."

:lol::lol::sick::lol::lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • 81 wrote:
    Simon

So that you can play 'Simon Says?'
    :D
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,918
    StillHere wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    The boulders and monolith.In minature

8-)
    wishful thinking? :mrgreen:;)
    Fixed that for ya!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Mr, William Richard McPeter.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    Simon

:lol: I bet Simon says some pretty interesting things!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I can see the next tailgate/pre-party..."Hi 81!" ***unlost bends over*** "Hi Simon!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    The boulders and monolith.In minature

8-)
    Fixed that for ya!!

Oh let me guess, you think that you can now call yours "The Big Rig" just because you got a CDL? :roll: :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wow!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wow!

I seriously wouldn't put it past some football fans.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Fixed that for ya!!

Oh let me guess, you think that you can now call yours "The Big Rig" just because you got a CDL? :roll: :lol:
    Nope. Long nose Pete will do!! :mrgreen:

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Simon

:lol: I bet Simon says some pretty interesting things!

Simon says.....hello.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Nope. Long nose Pete will do!! :mrgreen:

Toucan Sam?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    81 wrote:

Simon says.....hello.
    It's all fun and games until Simon throws up all over everything ;):lol:
    81 wrote:
    Simon says.....hello.

or....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    I know I'm going to regret saying this but here goes...

I once dated a guy (I made a LOT of bad decisions in men) who was obsessed with Metallica - I mean the guy had like 20 Metallica tattoos..just crazy. He named it 'lightning'...so he could tell the ladies to ride the lightning.

ah gahd. :-|
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    edited January 2012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I once dated a guy (I made a LOT of bad decisions in men) who was obsessed with Metallica - I mean the guy had like 20 Metallica tattoos..just crazy. He named it 'lightning'...so he could tell the ladies to ride the lightning.

:lol: Yes...but there are some negative aspects involving lightning and speed... :lol:
    Post edited by photogirlliz on
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hmm,

I always wanted to get a rooster in a noose tattooed on my ankle. That way I could say........ :mrgreen:

• Mamasan23 wrote:

I guess it is a good thing he didnt name it 'Metal'
    EDITED OUT THE PHOTO OF A FAMOUS METALLICA demo/shirt.
    (Metal Up Your ###)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

Simon says.....hello.

:lol::lol::lol: this reminds me of a video I saw...oh gawd...I don't even think I should post teh link...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Simon says.....hello.

:lol::lol::lol: this reminds me of a video I saw...oh gawd...I don't even think I should post teh link...
    Oh...but now we all want you to post the link! However, I'm at work...so if you do, maybe I should wait to open it until I get home?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Chief Wiggum, Lenny, and Carl
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [Hmm,

I always wanted to get a rooster in a noose tattooed on my ankle. That way I could say........ :mrgreen:

You're hung like a chicken down there? what
    Rollings wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [Hmm,

:lol:
    Chief Wiggum, Lenny, and Carl

Awesome! :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    edited January 2012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That's funny as shit. Could be worse though? He could've named it 'Creeping Death.' He most likely distanced himself from "The Shortest Straw" on purpose.
    Post edited by dcfaithful on
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Rollings wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [Hmm,

ummmmm, no.

the correct end to that sentence is,

I have a c^^^ that hangs below my knee.

That's funny as shit. Could be worse though? He could've named it 'Creeping Death.'

:lol: That would have been bad for everybody!

Well done sir, well done.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Rollings wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [Hmm,

ummmmm, no.

i figured you were trying to say choke the chicken.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited January 2012
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ummmmm, no.

i figured you were trying to say choke the chicken.

I can see how you'd be confused. Mickey is supposedly a master at that. :mrgreen: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL