Star Wars Toothbrush- Who wants one?

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
PM me your info and I'll mail one out to you, no charge.
I sell GUM/Butler Dental Goods to Dental Offices in bulk so I have an early stache before they hit retail.

I have Vader, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and Clone Captain Rex.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I used to have some of these as a kid:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT44IEbLgjPsJVDO0ASwilBERbh7sTTEDLWUWwqs80RWJj0VtnMRw
    canadian_oralb_toothbrushes_a.jpg
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,382
    Davidtrios wrote:
    PM me your info and I'll mail one out to you, no charge.
    I sell GUM/Butler Dental Goods to Dental Offices in bulk so I have an early stache before they hit retail.

I have Vader, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and Clone Captain Rex.

Damn.. no BobaFett? :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what's the ebay flipper value?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    81 wrote:
    what's the ebay flipper value?
    good question. But remember Speedy's Ebay rule. Free Shipping!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    if anyone needs good bulls tix, im selling at face...FREE SHIPPING!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    if anyone needs good bulls tix, im selling at face...FREE SHIPPING!

i'll go 25% on teh Miami tickets. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Ahaaa, more Star Wars freaks! :twisted: I still have my SW museum at my parents' house... I should probably move it to my own apartment before they throw everything away. I have like 5 or 6 boxes of toys and magazines etc. I'm never selling it, but I'll try not to get more stuff, even though I'm tempted to buy pretty much everything on Ebay.... :? :roll:
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Cool! I don't need a toothbrush, but have you guys seen these:

http://search2.lego.com/exec/?q=alarm%2 ... 7&cc=US&u=

I want the Vader one :D
  • arqarq Posts: 7,982
    Sign me up for the Solo/Chewie combo please!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    i never knew there were this many kids on the board who wanted a free brush...im running out fast!
    :P
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Now could you just find me an animal that vomits my toothpaste on said toothbrush? :D
    toothpaste-1.jpg
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Now could you just find me an animal that vomits my toothpaste on said toothbrush? :D
    toothpaste-1.jpg

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    toothpaste-1.jpg

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!

now that's cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    toothpaste-1.jpg

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!

now that's cool
    There's a dog too!
    toothpaste-2.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    There's a dog too!
    toothpaste-2.jpg

now you're just teasing...so what's the word Davidtrios? Can you fenagle some of these up?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    KC-Action_large.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    no mas, sorry folks
    Davidtrios wrote:
    no mas, sorry folks
    This was so nice of you, David! Thanks!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    no mas, sorry folks

This is bullshit you didn't say they were limited editions, I wanted to ask you for one but I wanted to wait 'till last minute! :D

Look for mine at the lost dogs forum, this toothbrush will be an awesome trade bait!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    no mas, sorry folks

This is bullshit you didn't say they were limited editions, I wanted to ask you for one but I wanted to wait 'till last minute! :D

Look for mine at the lost dogs forum, this toothbrush will be an awesome trade bait!
    You changed your avatar, arq!!! This makes me a little sad... :( Everytime I saw it I laughed...and I even had sound effects. Boo.
    arq wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    no mas, sorry folks

You changed your avatar, arq!!! This makes me a little sad... :( Everytime I saw it I laughed...and I even had sound effects. Boo.

what about the new one?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:

what about the new one?
    It's ok. :|
    I'll just have to come up with new sound effects... :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqOcOwI3 ... e=youtu.be

Brush like a Jedi, Brush like a Sith
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Cool brushes

Hillarious video
    My butt itches!
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Suziemay wrote:
    Cool! I don't need a toothbrush, but have you guys seen these:

http://search2.lego.com/exec/?q=alarm%2 ... 7&cc=US&u=

I want the Vader one :D
    The Storm Trooper and Yoda reside at out place. My kids are a little Star Wars obsessed. ;)
    DURP wrote:
    Cool brushes

Hillarious video

i thought it was well done- darth maul with his cheesy smile then it quickly turns into a grimace. :lol:
    Win a Trip to Orlando!

See Who Fights Evil Cavities with The Force™!

The GUM® Brush Like a Jedi™ sweepstakes has begun and will run for 30 days with the following exciting prizes:

· A daily prize pack of GUM® Star Wars™ toothbrushes before they are in stores
    · A grand prize trip for a family of four (two adults, two children) to Star Wars™ Celebration VI in Orlando, FL on August 23 - 26, 2012. For more information about the event, visit www.starwarscelebration.com.

Those who “Like” the GUM® Facebook page and fill out the online entry form will be entered to win. Additionally, entrants can multiply their chances of winning the grand prize by sharing the Dark Side, Good Habits video, either by posting it on Facebook or emailing it to friends and family via GUM® Facebook. For contest rules and details, visit www.facebook.com/gumbrand.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    The toothbrush came today. Thanks Davidtrios!

My nephew is going to love it :D