Jimmy John's

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I live in Minnesota, and yesterday I went to Jimmy John's for lunch. As you probably know most of the stores are smaller and in a strip mall type location. Anyway, I had a later lunch around 1:45 pm and there were 13 employees there and 3 customers. Are they rolling in that much money to have that many employees? Most were just chillin on the side, some were delivery guys, but 13 - REALLY??????

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    There's a very small dinette down the street from here, maybe 12 tables and a counter, and they have at least 15 people working there all the time. It's only open for breakfast and lunch and they do a lot of take out I'm sure, but still, they're stepping all over each other. I often wonder how they can make a profit.

But they must because it's always the same.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Prolly need that many to get people to freak.

Italian Night Club and Bootlegger are awesome...So much better than anything Subway offers.
  • jason wrote:
    I live in Minnesota, and yesterday I went to Jimmy John's for lunch. As you probably know most of the stores are smaller and in a strip mall type location. Anyway, I had a later lunch around 1:45 pm and there were 13 employees there and 3 customers. Are they rolling in that much money to have that many employees? Most were just chillin on the side, some were delivery guys, but 13 - REALLY??????

Thanks!

Probably for the lunch rush. Those places are crazy busy at lunchtime.