Hockey Jerseys

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone familiar with this company. These jerseys seem way too cheap to have any quality to them.

http://www.ice-hockey-jerseys.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if it's too good to be true....

it's either a knockoff, or a knockoff
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    They do look nice though. I see they have an old Pat LaFontaine throwback, so tempting. No Cam Neely though! :evil:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    For $41.00 it's a good enough quality. The authentics are too pricey now with the way players switch teams, I'm swithcing to shirseys.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I know a lot of people with these jerseys....it's kind of hit or miss when it comes to quality. There are a lot of bootleg jersey sites, and a lot of ppl importing them bulk. There was a huge bust in Canada a while ago actually.... Every few months someone asks me if I want cheap jerseys, as if I can't figure out how to get them myself, without them taking a cut :roll:

I've seen some that have pretty minor flaws (one had the CCM tag at the bottom of the jersey on the front instead of the back)....and I've seen some that look like total ass - the colour on the numbers is a dif shade than the jersey, or the numbers are too thick (picture a super tiny triangle of negative space in the number 4, when compared to the real jerseys).....
    Thing is, for $40, you get a crested jersey with tie-downs and the works...the actual materials and stitching are usually top quality....a similar pro nhl jersey, crested, can cost you $300+ retail....talk about f'n gouging your customers. So you could try like 8 dif jerseys before you spent as much as the real thing would cost you.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Ronnie Francis!!!

I want one
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Tempting.

Authentic jerseys are way overpriced. $330 plus tax. The Replicas run around $150. If the quality is good, I wouldn't feel bad about screwing Reebok and the NHL since they have been screwing us.

Too bad there isn't a Todd Bertuzzi option for the Wings.
  • I've often wondered about these sites too.

seems too good to be true
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Usually with these Jerseys the main issue I've seen is the nameplates are messed up
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    And a lot of times these sites are shut down in a matter of weeks. I remember putting a '92 Lemieux in a shopping cart on a Wednesday and by Friday when I went to actually place the order the site was gone. As with everything else on the internets, buyer beware.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I wouldn't trust the quality of these. Too cheap to be good.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The ad popped up on Facebook. I was thinking that added some legitimacy to the site.
    DS1119 wrote:
    The ad popped up on Facebook. I was thinking that added some legitimacy to the site.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I guess you don't agree. :?
    i could put an add on facebook :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i could put an ad on facebook :lol:

Fixed. imalive is on break.

I didn't realize it was easy to post an ad. All I know is those fuckers won't let me put a video anymore so I figured they were on top of their game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg