marky mark: american hero

normnorm Posts: 31,146
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
or so he thinks...
On being scheduled to be on one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”
http://www.mensjournal.com/in-the-febru ... k-wahlberg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    what a tool :roll:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made

maybe he could have stopped the terrorists with his huge (fake) cock!
    Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made

It was pretty good. Could you imagine Dirk Diggler incapacitating 3 or 4 Al Quada terrorists? :lol:

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:
    or so he thinks...
    On being scheduled to be on one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center
    “If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”

I guarantee that ridiculous statement is going to come back and haunt him in the future. What a ridiculous way to minimze the deaths of the people on those planes and in the buildings. Fuck him.
  • youngster wrote:
    Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made

It was pretty good. Could you imagine Dirk Diggler incapacitating 3 or 4 Al Quada terrorists? :lol:
    Maybe not Dirk himself, but Brock Landers and Chest Rockwell win every day of the week.
    youngster wrote:
    Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made

Maybe not Dirk himself, but Brock Landers and Chest Rockwell win every day of the week.

:lol::lol:

I knew they cast Step Brothers wrong. Well, they got it 50% right.

• American Hero?
    Thats a bit of a stretch.

Then again, how can we be so quick to forget... he gave us all good vibrations.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    what a ridiculous thing to say. he wouldn't have done anything different than anyone would have done. he would have died just like everyone else did. he is a bullshit actor and a even worse hip-hop calvin klien underwear model.

sellin underwear makes men tougher than average? sellin bunk ass movies makes men tougher than average? marky mark sucks, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    chadwick wrote:
    what a ridiculous thing to say. he wouldn't have done anything different than anyone would have done. he would have died just like everyone else did. he is a bullshit actor and a even worse hip-hop calvin klien underwear model.

sellin underwear makes men tougher than average? sellin bunk ass movies makes men tougher than average? marky mark sucks, yes/no?

you take that back chad! he was an awesome underknickers model.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    jackass.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    chadwick wrote:

I always preferred anthony sabato jr.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    chadwick wrote:

oh yeah that doesnt sound gay at all. ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    norm wrote:
    Boogie Nights
    Greatest movie ever made

maybe he could have stopped the terrorists with his huge (fake) cock!
    :lol:
    Agreed, that's an insulting comment from Marky right there! Those poor people would have been terrified, no one would have known what to do and neither would he if he was there. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    chadwick wrote:

you've been in south beach for too long
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    So this is where all the cool kids are hanging out.

Shit went down hill after he ditched the funky bunch.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    or so he thinks...

I guarantee that ridiculous statement is going to come back and haunt him in the future. What a ridiculous way to minimze the deaths of the people on those planes and in the buildings. Fuck him.
    Yeah, he comes off like a dick.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • He's an idiot no doubt, but no more or less of an idiot than everyone else in Hollywood.
    He's an idiot no doubt, but no more or less of an idiot than everyone else in Hollywood.

where's he from again? ;)
    norm wrote:
    He's an idiot no doubt, but no more or less of an idiot than everyone else in Hollywood.

hollywood east and a bit north
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:

I think he's a mass hole. And he said that the pats were in the Super Bowl today on stern. They will lose on Sunday now
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZLbtWEQ54
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZLbtWEQ54

:lol::lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    Man what a dick .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Yeah, he's a masshole. And he better not get the rights to the Whitey Bulger movie, thats all Im saying.

I missed Howard today. I thought Howard said last week that Wahlberg's agent said no to coming on the show now that he's born again. And no matter what this idiot says, no way the Pats lose Sunday.
    Yeah, he's a masshole. And he better not get the rights to the Whitey Bulger movie, thats all Im saying.

I missed Howard today. I thought Howard said last week that Wahlberg's agent said no to coming on the show now that he's born again. And no matter what this idiot says, no way the Pats lose Sunday.

born again??? ugh... what a waste.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Yeah, he's a masshole. And he better not get the rights to the Whitey Bulger movie, thats all Im saying.

i thought damon got those rights?

he blamed the not going on howard on his pr people...wasn't listening closely to the interview but he did mention the pats...also, he's getting rid of all his tattoos
    norm wrote:

i thought damon got those rights?

he blamed the not going on howard on his pr people...wasn't listening closely to the interview but he did mention the pats...also, he's getting rid of all his tattoos

sheesh... anything else????
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say