Disney cruise tips?

JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
The family is taking a Disney cruise in April on the Magic. Our kids are 7 & 10. This Sunday we can start reserving activities and such. Does any one have some tips on what's best?

:::patiently waiting for Italian captain jokes::: :lol:
Alright, alright, alright!
Tom O.
"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
-The Writer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,918
    stay out of the med.

make sure they have the safety stuff BEFORE leaving the dock.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    don't....go....too.....many....kids :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    say hi to Mickey and try to keep the wife away from Goofy, he's a real gigilo
  • Skip this intensely distressing event.
    There was not much fun on the Disney cruise ship Magic in Florida ,Dec 2002.
    60 people got the Norwalk virus even though the ship had been previously cleaned after a previous outbreak.
    Be ready for crashes , power failures and faulty gangplanks.
    Stay on land unless you enjoy vomiting and diarrhea
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Skip this intensely distressing event.
    There was not much fun on the Disney cruise ship Magic in Florida ,Dec 2002.
    60 people got the Norwalk virus even though the ship had been previously cleaned after a previous outbreak.
    Be ready for crashes , power failures and faulty gangplanks.
    Stay on land unless you enjoy vomiting and diarrhea

Nice. This better news than the Italian ship crashing. :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Reminds me of one of my favorite old jokes...

Mickey and Minnie are in divorce court and after reviewng the complaints, the judge says to Mickey,
    "I'm sorry Mickey, I can't grant you a divorce from Minnie just because she's crazy."
    Mickey replies, "I never said she was crazy, I said she was fucking Goofy!!"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Poncier wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Mickey and Minnie are in divorce court and after reviewng the complaints, the judge says to Mickey,
    "I'm sorry Mickey, I can't grant you a divorce from Minnie just because she's crazy."
    :rim shot:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Poncier wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Poncier wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::|