Snooki's hair

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I just saw these two girls dressed like Jersey Shore girls and one of them had the identical hair style of Snooki. I didn't realize this was a legitimate hairstyle. I guess I'm just really sheltered here in Smalbany.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    Yeah i live in Snookiville i see bitches like her walking around all the time ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I am looking at moving to snookiville later this year and it is one of the things making me lean heavily toward the PA side of philly as opposed to the NJ side. (Shore invaders in general that is....)
    Of course the NJ taxes are another thing!
    (But I can get a tits house in NJ for $300-$400k whereas where I live now I cant get anything other than a shit 1 br condo that I hate for that $)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Deep93Deep93 Posts: 86
    Whats a snooki??

Please don't talk about that shit in the pearl jam forum, it hurts me...
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Ottawa 9/14/2011
    Amsterdam 6/26/2012!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Deep93 wrote:
    Whats a snooki??

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=138116&hilit=jersey
    :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Deep93 wrote:
    Whats a snooki??

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=138116&hilit=jersey
    :lol::lol::lol:

.....I just through up in my mouth
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Ottawa 9/14/2011
    Amsterdam 6/26/2012!
  • Deep93 wrote:
    Whats a snooki??

This, so much.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This is what the girl looked like. I feel bad because I think she realized I was laughing at her. :oops:

snooki.jpg
    Dont feel bad man, Maybe she'll find a better role model because of you! haha
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Ottawa 9/14/2011
    Amsterdam 6/26/2012!
    Deep93 wrote:

I do feel bad because everyone (especially younger people) are just trying to find thir place and fit in you know. I think about it and who the hell am I to judge? But i did still find it funny. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    Deep93 wrote:

I do feel bad because everyone (especially younger people) are just trying to find thir place and fit in you know. I think about it and who the hell am I to judge? But i did still find it funny. :lol:

you sure she wasn't trying to look like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJMa07CE-6EHrWvCo0Gh25ZVb_7VfJb-JBbSLRaL7LlIYheLdL

she's a 'role model' of sorts...I dunno...whose a better role model? Snooki or Palin?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    you sure she wasn't trying to look like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJMa07CE-6EHrWvCo0Gh25ZVb_7VfJb-JBbSLRaL7LlIYheLdL

she's a 'role model' of sorts...I dunno...whose a better role model? Snooki or Palin?

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:
    I just saw these two girls dressed like Jersey Shore girls and one of them had the identical hair style of Snooki. I didn't realize this was a legitimate hairstyle. I guess I'm just really sheltered here in Smalbany.

dude come to me in brooklyn....thats all over....just better looking than snooks :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:

dude come to me in brooklyn....thats all over....just better looking than snooks :mrgreen:

I haven't been to Brooklyn in probably five years. Guess I'll wait another five! :lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    It's becoming quite popular.

EdSnookie.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"

EdSnookie.jpg

Good god I need to wash my eyes now.

EdSnookie.jpg

u just did that?

if so BRAVO
    :lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

u just did that?

if so BRAVO

Yessir

u just did that?

if so BRAVO

Yessir

awesome....wish i could do more than type :lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

EdSnookie.jpg
    Prety funny......even for a packer fan :P :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You better never post a picture of yourself on this board, I'll go to town with Photoshop on you. Of course the first order of business would be to Photoshop a cheesehead onto you.
    81 wrote:

You better never post a picture of yourself on this board, I'll go to town with Photoshop on you. Of course the first order of business would be to Photoshop a cheesehead onto you.

You could start by putting a cheesehead on the smoking baby picture. Just saying...
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

You could start by putting a cheesehead on the smoking baby picture. Just saying...

baby.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

baby.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you somekow made the baby eat a chicken wing instaed of smoking a cigarette, I'd have to say that would become my new avatar!! :lol: