94 yrs old today

jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
thats one old person
or is that three and do the math to find out there age cool new game :lol:
if my calculations are right, I need to count again thats 20 of us or 17
depending on the 94 year old that have B-Days today
we are in the lead so far as to the most members with a B-day today.
I wonder what day there are the most B-days in a single day on this forum :?: :idea:
So happy B-Day to the ones brought into this world on this day
"Keep on Rocking in The Free World"
Keep on Rocking Pearl Jam for you just had a hell of a B-Day bash that nobody even sang Happy Birthday to you.
Sorry I tried to get everybody to do it after Jeremy it almost got started u can almost start to here it
wouldve been the perfect time cause that was going into a encore.

I think thats why they don't play here as much anymore any other countries would have started to sing happy bday as soon as they came out on stage. JK

But by this time next year we all should have a tour and new cd if not
we really shouldve all sang them Happy B-Day there in Wisconsin :lol:
until next time......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm confused.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    me too 81, but speaking of 81, my mother will be 81 next Wednesday. :D God bless her.
    me too 81, but speaking of 81, my mother will be 81 next Wednesday. :D God bless her.

congrads...

i've got a grandpa that is 94. i think he was born in 1917
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • what?
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I think this is our first hint:

Birthdays
    Congratulations to: Random_Hero (94),
  • jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
    I am confused too
    no I was just wondering what day holds the most birthdays
    its a little game that everybody will just think is stupid just like they did in alpine when I went around the whole venue telling everybody to sing it after Jeremy.
    thats all.
    no reason to be confused pretty simple
    maybe someone else can try a more qualified member then maybe people will play the Birthday Day Game
    until next time......
    jopetto75 wrote:
    I am confused too
    no I was just wondering what day holds the most birthdays
    its a little game that everybody will just think is stupid just like they did in alpine when I went around the whole venue telling everybody to sing it after Jeremy.
    thats all.
    no reason to be confused pretty simple
    maybe someone else can try a more qualified member then maybe people will play the Birthday Day Game

so you are trying to figure what calender day has the most birthdays?

ok

i was actually curious about this once.....so i pulled my companies payroll data...it like 10K or more people in it. it was a good sized sample.

anways...there was defiantly a trend to it...with births rising later in the year and into the early part of the new year and then falling over the spring and summer months.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it appears my memory of peaks was a little off

i found this chart

bdaymmdd.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    well tomorrow we will see who takes the lead

and if the TOOL show was any good cause I am going to the next show
    until next time......
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

so you are trying to figure what calender day has the most birthdays?

ok

i was actually curious about this once.....so i pulled my companies payroll data...it like 10K or more people in it. it was a good sized sample.

anways...there was defiantly a trend to it...with births rising later in the year and into the early part of the new year and then falling over the spring and summer months.

We did this in school once...the trend seemed to be more 'summer babies'... people spend more time indoors during the winter months, so 9-10 months later...'hell-o!'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited January 2012
    Jan 17th 20members
    Jan 18th 16 members
    Jan 19th 17
    Jan 20th 17
    Post edited by jopetto75 on
    until next time......
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,705
    My old man just turned 91. The interesting thing about that is he has been alive for 35% of entire history of The United States of America. Strange to think about. Come to think of it, I've lived for a little over 25% of the history of the U.S.

Dang, that's one young country.

In any case- happy birthday to all born, as of 12 minutes ago, on 1/18!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:
    My old man just turned 91. The interesting thing about that is he has been alive for 35% of entire history of The United States of America. Strange to think about. Come to think of it, I've lived for a little over 25% of the history of the U.S.

There's no reason to bring mind numbing math into the thought process at this hour of night! :lol:
    my grandpa made it to 79 Great Great Man!! he came to TX on a Wagon wonder how much them rims set him back
    big ups to the granddads the true founders of this country.
    until next time......
    DS1119 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

There's no reason to bring mind numbing math into the thought process at this hour of night! :lol:
    Good morning, DS. Try again? :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    81 wrote:
    it appears my memory of peaks was a little off

i found this chart

bdaymmdd.gif
    Looks like a spike in Pre-Thanksgiving banging and a trend of Christmas/New Year's banging.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:

congrads...

i've got a grandpa that is 94. i think he was born in 1917

my nana lived till she was 93 and was relatively healthy up to her death. I hope that is the same for your grandpa.

as far as the spike in births, it's always the highest 9 months after a black out :lol:
    edited January 2012
    jopetto75 wrote:
    Jan 17th 20members
    Jan 18th 16 members
    Jan 19th 17
    Jan 20th 17
    Jan 21st 20
    Jan 22nd 17
    Jan 2Ist 19
    jan 24 delete this kat because my computer crashed and i lost count of a few days
    thanks

Daybirth or Nightbirth does it have anything to do with the way we live from day to day
    Post edited by jopetto75 on
    until next time......
    jopetto75 wrote:
    jopetto75 wrote:
    Jan 17th 20members
    Jan 18th 16 members
    Jan 19th 17
    Jan 20th 17
    Jan 21st
    Jan 22nd
    Jan 23rd

just an fyi....not everyone on teh board has the birthday info filled out....and i think this is only for people that signed up for the board....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Grandpa is 101, and still going strong. Still lives in the same house my dad grew up in.

I forget the statistics of it, but if you have a classroom, odds are 2 of the people will have the same birthday.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
    merkinball wrote:
    Grandpa is 101, and still going strong. Still lives in the same house my dad grew up in.

I forget the statistics of it, but if you have a classroom, odds are 2 of the people will have the same birthday.

Good genes, huh!?

My ex new Eubie Blake when she was a kid. He lived to be 96 and, I'm told, chain smoked. Shoot, I'm aimin' for 80 and I don't smoke!