another stupid FLAC question..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Are you people saving your FLAC files to CD, or are you converting them to WAVE and saving that file? I'm going to buy the Chicago shows on FLAC and burn them to a DVD, but am not sure if I should just archive them as WAVE files or keep the FLAC version..

Probobly a stupid question, but any advise?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Archive them in FLAC. You can always convert later if you want to make another CD.
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • What would be the best way to burn these to a DVD, and have a DVD player play them...? My DVD player plays mp3 files, VCD, SVCD, all that stuff, but I would like to avoid converting to mp3. I would like to dump as many boots as I can onto a DVD, and be able to play them. Thanks..
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    What would be the best way to burn these to a DVD, and have a DVD player play them...? My DVD player plays mp3 files, VCD, SVCD, all that stuff, but I would like to avoid converting to mp3. I would like to dump as many boots as I can onto a DVD, and be able to play them. Thanks..
    Thats what I was wondering, and will try. If I can burn both Chicago shows onto one DVD as WAVE files and play them on my DVD player, I'll do that.
  • smartass1235smartass1235 Posts: 136
    What would be the best way to burn these to a DVD, and have a DVD player play them...? My DVD player plays mp3 files, VCD, SVCD, all that stuff, but I would like to avoid converting to mp3. I would like to dump as many boots as I can onto a DVD, and be able to play them. Thanks..

Odds are your dvd player doesnt play .Flac files.it is more liekly to play wave. either way check your manual.
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08