LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• disgusting...I'm not sure there is a more vulgar criminal on Earth than a rapist.
    Sorry to hear that, I hope she recovered as much as possible from such a terrible trauma.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    That is sick, I'm sorry to hear she had to go through that.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Gob wrote:
    Is it true that 1 and 4 girls are sexually assulted by the time they reach 18?.. Fucking sick.

That's what they told me in college.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am in your boat to bud, well, i was anyway. and yes i believe those statistics. i understand exactly how you feel and i am sad when anyone is raped, molested or whatever else.

women are to be cherished. this is what you will do for your lady.

i am sorry
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that's right, dude. she doesn't need everyone she knows knowing her sad stuff. you'll keep it under wraps and it will eat at your insides. when it levels out and you are calmer it will still chew at your gut making you irritated and things.

i guess just hold her at night when y'all are in bed. she'll love ya forever. it is to bad others have to ruin someone's life in this kind of sick manner.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by Cheeks on
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    edited January 2012
    Good point... I didn't think about it that way.
    Post edited by Cheeks on
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Gob wrote:
    I'm sure it's not something she wants people knowing.

Yah think!

I am stunned to the point of rage that you have made this statement yet have posted this deeply personal experience on a band message board.An experience that isn't yours to discuss here!

It can take victims of sexual abuse years to build up the trust to disclose their abuse,if at all.You say you have been with this lady for a year and she has just disclosed this experience to you.

Did you consider that she has now told you this because your relationship may have reached this level of trust that she wanted to tell you this,did you tell her that you have now posted her dreadful experiences on here,and with unnecessary detail.

I want to hope you have just been temporarily misguided in posting this information but I fear not.

Yes the statistics of not only childhood female sexual abuse but childhood male sexual abuse are high but the individuals story is not for public consumption.

I hope your lady gets all the support she needs to work through her trauma

You sir should be fucking ashamed that you so easily break trust
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Gob wrote:

Yah think!

I am stunned to the point of rage that you have made this statement yet have posted this deeply personal experience on a band message board.An experience that isn't yours to discuss here!

It can take victims of sexual abuse years to build up the trust to disclose their abuse,if at all.You say you have been with this lady for a year and she has just disclosed this experience to you.

Did you consider that she has now told you this because your relationship may have reached this level of trust that she wanted to tell you this,did you tell her that you have now posted her dreadful experiences on here,and with unnecessary detail.

I want to hope you have just been temporarily misguided in posting this information but I fear not.

Yes the statistics of not only childhood female sexual abuse but childhood male sexual abuse are high but the individuals story is not for public consumption.

I really didn't think about it that way.. I figured this board was pretty anonymous and I just needed to vent.

I deleted my post.
    I know you didn't mean anything bad by it Gob.

I'll delete my message too.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Gob wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Gob wrote:

Yah think!

I really didn't think about it that way.. I figured this board was pretty anonymous and I just needed to vent.

I deleted my post.

Consider deleting the additional post where you disclose the type of sexual assault she was subjected too ...
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    Now is Stargirl deletes her posts, we pretty much have it covered....the other posts don't give that much away. And then the thread dies....and we all forget.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Now is Stargirl deletes her posts, we pretty much have it covered....the other posts don't give that much away. And then the thread dies....and we all forget.
    Thanks..

When she opened my eyes to what I did, I felt really bad.

I know a lot of people view this board as a meeting place and relate it to real life encounters, have meet people here, planned events, so forth..

I seem to forget that. I've never taken this board seriously. I've never meet anyone from here. I never plan to. I don't give out my real name... I kind of took it lightly and was hoping for kind words of support from strangers. I use it as a way to vent my feelings when there's no one I can really vent them to.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,707
    This thread sounds very serious but I don't understand it or the dot. It all sounds rather confidential and if that's the case, why a thread instead of PM's? Just curious.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.