Jealous lying rat fuck

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
My mates brother has been going around telling people that my parents sold real estate (which they never had) to buy my house and talking shit that I paid nothing for it.

Cannot believe people can be like that, I gave him a phone call to tell him to never ever make shit up about me or my family again.

My friend is a bit annoyed that I involved him as he received a phone call from this lying rat fuck after our call ended.

I couldn't bite my tongue when it comes to people making stuff up about my parents who keep to themselves and don't cause trouble.

Should I have?
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Did you call him a "rat fuck"? :lol:

What did he say? Did he deny it or anything?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Nah didn't want to get abusive or threatening.
    He was muttering and stuttering, he was lost for words.
    He then said his dad told him.
    The more I probed the more he quivered, he then said I am pissing him off and hung up.
    I called back and it continued he kept talking shit denying it then hung up again.

He then called my mate who called me annoyed because he didn't want to get involved.

It is messy.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nah didn't want to get abusive or threatening.
    He was muttering and stuttering, he was lost for words.
    He then said his dad told him.
    The more I probed the more he quivered, he then said I am pissing him off and hung up.
    I called back and it continued he kept talking shit denying it then hung up again.

He then called my mate who called me annoyed because he didn't want to get involved.

It is messy.

Your mate should be annoyed at his brother (or parents) for making shit up....not at you. You didn't start it.
  • Nah this is my mate (who told me tonight) who isn't this guys sibling.
    I am mates with the liars brother also.

The liar called my mate and his cousin after our phone call.
    I asked his cousin for his mobile number, she sms'd me it, then she called him to see wtf is going on.
    Wow....this is all getting too 90210 for me. :shock: He said, she said....fuck that....just ignore it.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wow....this is all getting too 90210 for me. :shock: He said, she said....fuck that....just ignore it.

I know, I wouldn't say shit if it was just about me, but once my parents are brought into it it is game on.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My mates brother has been going around telling people that my parents sold real estate (which they never had) to buy my house and talking shit that I paid nothing for it.

Cannot believe people can be like that, I gave him a phone call to tell him to never ever make shit up about me or my family again.

My friend is a bit annoyed that I involved him as he received a phone call from this lying rat fuck after our call ended.

I couldn't bite my tongue when it comes to people making stuff up about my parents who keep to themselves and don't cause trouble.

Should I have?
    I don't believe in 'biting my tongue' if people deserve a tongue lashing give it to them
    but don't insult or disrespect them ... just tell them like it is.

It helps to start with a 'please don't ever' ...
    and remind them it is also none of their damn business!

Gossip entertains a small heart and mind
  • I did refrain from being abusive or threatening.
    I did say it is none of his business.
    I didn't say please when it came to not making shit up about my parents.
    It was a demand!

I would have loved to have invited him for a coffee somewhere, act all relaxed and calm and friendly then when noones is around a bit of a beating. If only there were no laws for assault...
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    It's okay to call people out on their lies.
    I'm not sure why your friend is annoyed--it's the liar that called him about your interaction, not you, right (or did I mis-read?)?
    I would try to ignore this petty, little person (better said than done, I know).
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 wrote:
    It's okay to call people out on their lies.
    I'm not sure why your friend is annoyed--it's the liar that called him about your interaction, not you, right (or did I mis-read?)?
    I would try to ignore this petty, little person (better said than done, I know).

The liar called my friend after I spoke to him over the phone.
    Now my mate is worried it will be awkward when he next sees this liar.
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    Give em all a slap! Sounds like some of your friends may need to 'grow up' a little. Why is your friend worried about things being awkward with 'liar', I suggest a reconciliation or ignore the silly boy/girl and make your decision quickly before stuff gets out of hand!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i feel like i'm in high school again. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mh210105 wrote:
    Give em all a slap! Sounds like some of your friends may need to 'grow up' a little. Why is your friend worried about things being awkward with 'liar', I suggest a reconciliation or ignore the silly boy/girl and make your decision quickly before stuff gets out of hand!

I am not friends with the liar.
    Not interested in knowing him nor reconciling.
    Yes people do need to grow up.

My friend is worried because he doesn't want to get involved.
    The way I see it is he did involve himself by telling me.

I told this liar he knows where to find me if he has a problem.
    If it gets out of hand it's at the rat fucks doing not mine.
  • 81 wrote:
    i feel like i'm in high school again. :lol:

Tell me about it.
    I don't even talk to or know this prick well.
    I live my life and don't worry about others, yet they seems to talk about me and make up stories.
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    like sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lives :)
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    So the guy who told you he said it is the guy he called & who is now annoyed with you? I can understand his perspective, especially if the guy who lied trusted your friend not to tell you, so your friend trusted you not to tell the guy who lied that he had betrayed his confidence. That's not to say what you did was wrong though.
  • I am the type who has always refused to argue or dispute with any person I deem not worth the time or effort. Doesn't make a shit, but I'm with you Thoughts Arrive when it comes to my folks being mistreated or lied about. I had a situation arise within the family a while back and my parents.
    Just briefly...my dad calls me early one morning, says he's sitting in his truck on our land waiting on an illegal hunter to come out of the woods to confront them as we don't allow anyone to hunt on our land. I suggested that he call the game warden, gave him the guy's number and he called. The warden goes and waits on them and it happens to be my idiotic teenage cousin and a couple of his friends. They were given tickets but my dad reserved the right to make the tickets go away within a couple of weeks, which was his intention the whole time. It was more a kind of proving a point thing for him at that point. Well, his mother, my first cousin and her crazy ass fucked up dad got really really angry about it. Getting long winded, sorry, so a week or two later my mom comes to me crying talking about how the idiot's mom won't speak to her and that her dad raised hell and wouldn't let his wife, mom's sister, talk to her either. WEll, the idiot's mom had been nice to me through the entire incident but she happened to call me around midnight that saturday night when I had a snoot full and I went off. Now I don't have to talk to her anymore either and I'm glad for it. Some folks can't handle the truth
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all