Brooklyn Beer Drinkers Unite (Sort of Pearl Jam-Related)

dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
edited January 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
OK, OK, other boroughs, too. Sheesh!

Here's the shot: Every once in a while, Downtown Bar & Grill in Brooklyn (160 Court St., corner of Amity) hosts a Dogfish Head Week, and the next such event, which is scheduled to run from Jan. 17 to Jan. 22, will feature Faithfull Ale (2011) on one or more of those nights.

Other beers slated to be in the lineup include 120-Minute IPA (2008 and 2009), Burton Baton (2010), Olde School (2010), 90-Minute IPA, My Antonia (2010), Bitches Brew (2011), Hellhound On My Ale (2011), Red & White (2011), World Wide Stout (2010), Black & Blue, Ta Henket, and 75-Minute IPA (Cask!).

Could be a good time. If you get a chance, stop by one of these nights, and perhaps you'll spot a fellow 10 Clubber wearing some PJ gear and make a new friend for MSG 2012!
I SAW PEARL JAM
Post edited by dankind on
Tagged:

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    joe's pizza is also a good spot to spot fellow pj fans
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    81 wrote:

Ah, yeah. I know that freak! :lol:

Also, blue seat men's room at MSG around section 419 during Rangers games -- just follow your nose. :mrgreen:

Later, you can watch him break his ass (and his phone) on the ice. :lol::lol::lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    This starts today if anyone is interested.

Cheers.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Thats my old hood! Have fun! Next time I'm in town I may have to check that out.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    dankind wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ah, yeah. I know that freak! :lol:

Also, blue seat men's room at MSG around section 419 during Rangers games -- just follow your nose. :mrgreen:

Later, you can watch him break his ass (and his phone) on the ice. :lol::lol::lol:

hey hey whats this all about :? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......