Stupid Human Tricks

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
What can you do?

What do you wish you could do?
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I can sit on the floor with my legs shaped as a T...weird double joints or something I dunno!

What about you?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I can sit on the floor with my legs shaped as a T...weird double joints or something I dunno!

What about you?!

I can:
    blow smoke rings
    tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth
    touch my right heel to my right hip
    wiggle my ears

I wish I could:
    whistle really loud-the kind where you can hear it 3 blocks away
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I can:
    blow smoke rings
    wiggle my ears

I wish I could:

I've tried so many times to tie a cherry stem knot in my mouth...to no avail! So I guess that's what I wish I could do!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i can lick my eyebrows
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 1,160
    i can lick my eyebrows

lol

This I (and my wife) wish I could do.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

What about you?!

I can:
    blow smoke rings
    wiggle my ears

I wish I could:

The Cherry Stem thing blew me away when I watched Twin Peaks as a 16 year old. Sherilyn Fenn was a teen obsession!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFxTHrYk0IA
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

The Cherry Stem thing blew me away when I watched Twin Peaks as a 16 year old. Sherilyn Fenn was a teen obsession!

I don't even like maraschino cherries! but that didn't stop me from learning how to do it...:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I don't even like maraschino cherries! but that didn't stop me from learning how to do it...:lol::lol::lol:

If I had known a girl that could do that when I was 16 - wowza!
    I flipped the bird to an erratic driver.
    It turns out he was a cop in plain clothes and an unmarked vehicle.
    He turns around and approaches me in a supermarket parking lot and says get down on the ground.
    Confused, I said what the f*** and raised my hands in a whats going on manner.
    Suddenly 3 to 4 police cruisers screech in and it was a mace party.
    They took me down and claimed I was drunk.
    My stupid human trick was DOING HANDSTANDS IN AN ATTEMPT TO PROVE I WAS SOBER.
    It made the evening TV news.
    He turns around and approaches me in a supermarket parking lot and says get down on the ground.

:lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

:clap:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can wiggle my nose like a rabbitt and move each ear invidually.

I wish I could do a cart wheel.
  • CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    I can smoke a cigarette down to the filtre in less than 30 seconds. We used to have speed smoking competitions at parties. I have to admit I haven't done this in about a decade, so not sure if it still applies--but that's all I got. :(

Note: If, for some strange reason, you decide to try this, DON'T inhale--you'll puke your guts out (been there, done that).
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    i can lick my eyebrows

:shock: :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,808
    i can tape all of your buns together
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Let's see...I have a few...

I can roll my tongue, but I can also fold it in half like this..
    helena_tongue_5_xlarge.jpeg

I can make this face...

funny_face_cork_coaster-r4b9ba13519174c17a5abfe67aa9268c7_ambkq_400.jpg

I can tuck my earlobes into my ears... :?

I can sit in the lotus position and walk around on my knees..even go up the stairs..

I've tried tying a cherry stem with my tongue..but haven't been successful...but the last time I tried I still had my tongue ring, so maybe that made it harder..
    Another stupid trick that got me in hot water was this.
    I was at work and took a drink of water. I did not swallow the water.
    I turned my back to a janitor, acted like I was unzipping my pants and spit out a slow steady stream of water between my legs. The janitor went running to the supervisor's office and told him that I pissed inside the warehouse. This silly antic got me fired for 3 days. My union rep helped get my job back.
    afroannnie wrote:
    I've tried tying a cherry stem with my tongue..but haven't been successful...but the last time I tried I still had my tongue ring, so maybe that made it harder..

if I had know the cherry stem trick was so popular with the guys, maybe I would have tried harder at trying to learn when I was younger... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

if I had know the cherry stem trick was so popular with the guys, maybe I would have tried harder at trying to learn when I was younger... :lol:

My mom can do it...I think that's how she got my stepdad :lol: :oops:

taking a blow job shot with no hands is always a popular trick too... ;)
  • i can make you wet with out see or touch any liquid...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i can make you wet with out see or touch any liquid...
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    my left thumb and left pinky toe are double jointed... that's about it :|

edit: i can do some weird things with my tongue too :?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    i can make you wet with out see or touch any liquid...
    :o
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i can make you wet with out see or touch any liquid...
    this is no trick, it's pure talent
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    When I was a kid I could blow little bubbles out the corner of the my eye. I can't blow bubbles out of there anymore, but I can still blow air out of my eye.

I can turn my eyelids inside out.

That's about it!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    -Emma- wrote:

That's about it!

I was always jealous of the other kids that could do this...I never could...
    afroannnie wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

That's about it!

:lol: You just need to look down, pull your eyelid out and gently press in the middle and keep looking down.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

-Emma- wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

That's about it!

:lol: You just need to look down, pull your eyelid out and gently press in the middle and keep looking down.

Well..I haven't tried it in probably 20 years..and with this great advice..maybe I can do it now... :D

Then I'll walk around work the rest of the day looking like this... :lol:

DSC02335%5B1%5D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

What about you?!

I can:
    blow smoke rings
    wiggle my ears

I wish I could:

you had me at blow
    afroannnie wrote:

Well..I haven't tried it in probably 20 years..and with this great advice..maybe I can do it now... :D

Then I'll walk around work the rest of the day looking like this... :lol:

DSC02335%5B1%5D

:lol: Such an attractive look too, your family & friends will be oh so proud. :lol: