Options

FS: LOTS of SEALED Pearl Jam VINYL!!! [all gone!]

sonnysonny Posts: 132
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
okay folks... i have a bunch of sealed copies of 1st edition Pearl Jam vinyl. I have some bills that desperately need to be paid and these are just sitting around. I figured I might as well get rid of them to someone who would enjoy them. I am not looking at making a bunch of money. I've slowly bought these over the years on eBay as I had the money and I just want back what I paid for them. So the price you see is what I paid.

Interested? Send me a PM. I will respond to them in the order that I receive them.

All LPs are in near mint condition unless noted otherwise. Some have your standard dinged up corners. I will send pictures upon request of anything. FREE USPS shipping with insurance and tracking.

Here's what I have:

1st Edition Vinyl:

NOTE: updated and lowered some prices just to get things moved

ALL GONE! THANKS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    PM sent.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I think Binaural will be gone soon, at that price.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    I think Binaural will be gone soon, at that price.

I think it's long gone. I sent a pm less than 10 minutes after this thread was posted and haven't gotten a response and the message was read
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Damn. Missed Binaural.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I really hope a thread like this pops about about a month from now.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Sonny...Did you move these all in one sweep or are you overwhelmed with PM's...Are any available...???
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    cjzoly wrote:
    Sonny...Did you move these all in one sweep or are you overwhelmed with PM's...Are any available...???

sorry! was completed swamped by PMs...and then it took me forever to upload and sent pics to everyone who asked for them b/c my slow DSL connection...still have a couple more PMs to get through and then i am going to call it a night...thanks everyone!
  • Options
    lowered some prices just to get things moved. will cut you a deal if you buy more than one!
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    I really hope a thread like this pops about about a month from now.

Im watching you...... :lol::lol::lol:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    How much did Binaural go for?
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Check your PMs sonny
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    $135 for Avocado?

Shit I should really have bought vinyl..
  • Options
    Has anyone who bought anything heard back regarding shipping? Tracking,etc? I have sent email and a pm that was read but not responded to.
  • Options
    Has anyone who bought anything heard back regarding shipping? Tracking,etc? I have sent email and a pm that was read but not responded to.

I bought fromsonny and have not received any information regarding whether the LP has been shipped. I will send another PM to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Please contact us sonny if you read this.
  • Options

+1 as far as Pm

Sonny, please give us an update so were all not sweating this. Does anyone know him personally that could get up with him? If he's just busy, etc thats fine but considering how much $ was dropped, it would just be nice to know what's going on? If I don't hear anything by tommorrow I'll send another PM. If anyone else hears anything, please let us know. Thanks and have a good weekend all! :)
  • Options
    :(
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    edited January 2012

+1 as far as Pm

Sonny, please give us an update so were all not sweating this. Does anyone know him personally that could get up with him? If he's just busy, etc thats fine but considering how much $ was dropped, it would just be nice to know what's going on? If I don't hear anything by tommorrow I'll send another PM. If anyone else hears anything, please let us know. Thanks and have a good weekend all! :)

says it was delivered with the USPS tracking number that i have for you: (USPS) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your item was delivered at 3:38 pm on January 20, 2012 in WILMINGTON, DE 19805.
    Post edited by sonny on
  • Options
    edited January 2012

Leyna - not sure what is going on with your's but on my end, it's says "delivered". could the postman have left it somewhere?

USPS #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your item was delivered at 11:21 am on January 21, 2012 in SEATTLE, WA 98103.
    Post edited by sonny on
  • Options
    sorry for my poor communication all...all is fine... this may seem like a far-fetched tail, but i actually had a somewhat minor sugery on 1/17. I mailed out everything when the Post Office opened at 8am that morning actually on the way to the hospital... i thought i would be able to get everyone's tracking numbers out to them that morning...but i didn't know what time my surgery was until the night before surgery on 1/16 at 9pm when i had to call in to find out my time...it was at 9am...again, my plan was to get everyone's tracking numbers to them...if i wouldn't be able to, then the plan was to get my wife to do it for me... i couldn't do it as there was no time (yes, i am a procrastinator somewhat) and as i was explaning it to my wife in order for her to do it, she got mad as i didn't plan this out very well..and i didn't...i admit that...so all in all, she didn't send them out either... i got out of hospital yesterday but was way out of it and in pain to get on the internet...i read your PMs, but didn't respond from my mobile phone...again i apologize for any misunderstanding and confusion and miscommunication...was not my intent at all... also, for those of you who think i am making this up, i would be happy to send pics of my surgical scars, paperwork, hospital band...hey, just throwing it out there...let me know if you have any more questions and i'll be on it! i am very sorry and i hope everyone enjoys their lps!!
  • Options
    all US packages should have been delivered...if you need your tracking number, please let me know!
  • Options
    sonny wrote:
    all US packages should have been delivered...if you need your tracking number, please let me know!

do you have one for me? customs number? anything?
  • Options
    sonny wrote:
    sorry for my poor communication all...all is fine... this may seem like a far-fetched tail, but i actually had a somewhat minor sugery on 1/17. I mailed out everything when the Post Office opened at 8am that morning actually on the way to the hospital... i thought i would be able to get everyone's tracking numbers out to them that morning...but i didn't know what time my surgery was until the night before surgery on 1/16 at 9pm when i had to call in to find out my time...it was at 9am...again, my plan was to get everyone's tracking numbers to them...if i wouldn't be able to, then the plan was to get my wife to do it for me... i couldn't do it as there was no time (yes, i am a procrastinator somewhat) and as i was explaning it to my wife in order for her to do it, she got mad as i didn't plan this out very well..and i didn't...i admit that...so all in all, she didn't send them out either... i got out of hospital yesterday but was way out of it and in pain to get on the internet...i read your PMs, but didn't respond from my mobile phone...again i apologize for any misunderstanding and confusion and miscommunication...was not my intent at all... also, for those of you who think i am making this up, i would be happy to send pics of my surgical scars, paperwork, hospital band...hey, just throwing it out there...let me know if you have any more questions and i'll be on it! i am very sorry and i hope everyone enjoys their lps!!

Haha, well sorry to hear of you surgury man. It is good to hear from you and hope all is well. An update on the shipment of the $100 No Code would be great.

Thanks
  • Options
    Leafs and TinAnt -

You are my two Canadian packages... all i have on me right now is my Post Office receipt so i can't differentiate to see which is which (as i believe the custom form receipts with #s and addresses are in my car with my wife at them moment)... for some reason on the PO receipt it just says Canada...no zip code or anything...here are the two custom form #s. when the wife gets home, i will check my car for the actual custom forms so i know whos is whos:

LC394570545US
    LC394570554US
  • Options
    Thank you very much sonny for getting back to me. Both of those tracking numbers say pretty much the same thing and the USPS is pretty vague as far as international shipping goes so the info is probably as good as it gets. Just happy to hear they have been shipped and I can listen to No Code soon. :)

I hope your recovery from surgury goes well.
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Hi all, I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.........
    I purchased one of Sonny's copies of No Code. I didn't get a tracking number off him, but the album arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition.
    Not sure if this will put anyone's minds at ease, but have faith - they'll arrive ;)
    Canadian Customs can be horrible :evil: It used to take forever for my stuff to arrive when I lived in Toronto, but I'm sure you guys know that ;)
    Cheers :thumbup:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    sonny wrote:

Leyna - not sure what is going on with your's but on my end, it's says "delivered". could the postman have left it somewhere?

USPS #: 9505900022622016000232

Your item was delivered at 11:21 am on January 21, 2012 in SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Thank you sonny, I will check with my apartment manager and see if it has arrived. Thank you for the response!! :)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    sonny wrote:

+1 as far as Pm

says it was delivered with the USPS tracking number that i have for you:

Your item was delivered at 3:38 pm on January 20, 2012.

Hey Sonny,
    Thanks for letting us know what was going on and taking resonsibility for it. I did receive the vinyl from Sonny, packaged well I might add. :D Well actually my girl did and never told me..lol. I sent you a Pm and would appreciate it if you took a minute to take care of that? Thanks for the vinyl man! Was glad to hear you were out of the hospital and starting to feel better.
  • Options
    Received No Code from sonny today! Thanks alot!
  • Options
    Also received