I hope Eddie can help with this fundraiser

green mountain mangreen mountain man Posts: 735
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
VERMONT FLOOD RELIEF
I know 2 activities that Eddie enjoys are axe throwing and baseball. On my farm I have an axe throwing pit and an awesome Fenway Park replica wiffle ball field. A half hour away from my house is an 800 seat theater .

Through an auction or lottery lucky 10C members who donate would have a chance to have a pre-concert party on my farm and play home run derby, throw axes and party with Eddie during the day. The nightcap would be Eddie playing a solo acoustic show at the intimate theater.
Of course, Eddie would have to agree with this. If he does I could work out the details. This could happen during PJ's east coast swing if it is during the warmer months.
If this happens I will make $5000 donation to the VT flood relief or a charity chosen by Eddie.
I emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@10club.net">info@10club.net</a><!-- e --> and included photos. I hope they will forward this to Eddie.
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS POSSIBILITy WITH EMAILS TO 10C.
Any suggestions or help is welcome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    I think if you can afford to make that donation you should do it whether this happens or not. ;)
  • I think if you can afford to make that donation you should do it whether this happens or not. ;)
    I have made donations and provided endless hours of helping out neighbors
  • I think if you can afford to make that donation you should do it whether this happens or not. ;)

Good for you bro. I grew up in VT and visited over the holidays. Was interesting (and alternately sad/happy) to learn of all of the people still hugely impacted and the amazing sacrifices made by neighbors, friends, etc to try and help people. Heard a number of good ending stories and some stories that have awful endings.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Good for you bro. I grew up in VT and visited over the holidays. Was interesting (and alternately sad/happy) to learn of all of the people still hugely impacted and the amazing sacrifices made by neighbors, friends, etc to try and help people. Heard a number of good ending stories and some stories that have awful endings.
    What town in VT were you from ? I live up in the high elevations. Tropical storm Irene did not effect me , but I have friends whose houses were totaled. Neighbors really stepped up to help each other out. Much work still remains
  • What town in VT were you from ? I live up in the high elevations. Tropical storm Irene did not effect me , but I have friends whose houses were totaled. Neighbors really stepped up to help each other out. Much work still remains[/quote]

I grew up in Washington, so we were high enough up so there was not any impact. Lots of friends/friends of family/etc who live/work in Waterbury, Northfield and some of the other areas that really took it hard.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved