Options

FOUND - ISO: PJ20 Night 1 Ames

edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hello All,

I am looking for the PJ20 Night 1 Ames poster, missed out at the show, missed out on the Ames Bros Online Sale, and then missed out on the Ten Club Sale because I was out on lunch break.

If anyone is willing to part with their's I would be glad to take it off their hands. Not looking for a S/N one, just need a standard one.

Figured I would try here before going on the Bay or Expresso Beans, wanted to see if there was any other 10C out there wanting to help me out.

Willing to pay cash, around $100 or a little more (Or a little less :?: :D ). No PJ Merch to Trade, sorry, all my PJ Merch is either old T-Shirts, or Posters that I have framed from the shows that I have been to. If you want, I could be willing to part with my Ten Club Singles, I dont have a record player, and have most of the singles are from 2003 until now, that might help me get a cheaper price.

Thanks if anyone can help out a fellow 10C member.
Wally
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    Bump...

Willing to pay a little more than the 100 orginally posted... around 120 shipped would be great... or even 130 shipped as well.
  • Options
    BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
    I have the s/n version I am willing to sell, at a higher price. I know you specifically stated you didn't need it, but I also saw you were having issues getting the unsigned. Just an option for you. LMK.
  • Options
    Thanks to all that sent me PM's on this item, I have currently found the item, and waiting for it to be shipped to me.

Will update with photo's of frame job once I get the cash to get it done...

Any sweet frame jobs I could mimic of this poster?

Thanks to all again.

Wally