Go Chicago Bulls!

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Best fking team!
Discuss...
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    They look great. Rip Hamilton hasn't done anything and Noah doesn't seem to know which way the bucket it is and we're still playing this good. That is an excellent omen. (I'm guessing by your status you're in Australia) You're countryman Luc Longley was in attendance last night. Very cool seeing him back in the city.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • CP24?
    Are you CP3's cousin lol?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Is the lockout over?
  • Best fking team!
    Discuss...

And you had the nerve to complain about my gaiety thread?
  • JR8805JR8805 Posts: 169
    I can read English, but I can't read intent since I don't know people involved. What does this link http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/MLB- ... re--011012 mean when it states: “Took me a little longer than in Boston,” quipped Theo Epstein, the 59-year-old club president, after breaking his second curse. “But I’m so fortunate to have worked for two of the most patient owners in sports — Tom Ricketts and Eddie Vedder.”
  • Best fking team!
    Discuss...

And you had the nerve to complain about my gaiety thread?

Seeing the Moving Train has derailed and is no longer about politics or current events I thought I'd roll with the motion....
  • You don't think talking about GLBT equality issues and republican candidates' views on the subject is political?

Even if it's accompanied by a bit of a self-parody picture, the topic is clearly related to politics in America. It was maybe presented as part of a "parody" thread but still brought up the issue.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,348
    You don't think talking about GLBT equality issues and republican candidates' views on the subject is political?

Even if it's accompanied by a bit of a self-parody picture, the topic is clearly related to politics in America. It was maybe presented as part of a "parody" thread but still brought up the issue.

To be fair, you really didn't attack any of the issues in your OP. Just a parody of another thread with a picture. Both threads are pretty useless, but I at least enjoy your sense of humor. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • You don't think talking about GLBT equality issues and republican candidates' views on the subject is political?

To be fair, you really didn't attack any of the issues in your OP. Just a parody of another thread with a picture. Both threads are pretty useless, but I at least enjoy your sense of humor. ;)

True.

My intention, although it was poorly executed, was to point out that everyone has the issues that matter to them. To some it's religion, to some it's rational thinking, some economic issues, some social.

I have no issue with people expressing them but when they try to force their issues in me... That's a bit different. I was taking the piss out of another thread where the OP was essentially telling us that we should all care about religion and agree with him on the subject.

I do not expect people to all agree with me on my pet issues or necessarily even care about them. I will argue my point but not expect anyone else to think just like me.

I mean... That requires a LOT of adderall and there's a shortage.
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    CP218430 wrote:
    They look great. Rip Hamilton hasn't done anything and Noah doesn't seem to know which way the bucket it is and we're still playing this good. That is an excellent omen. (I'm guessing by your status you're in Australia) You're countryman Luc Longley was in attendance last night. Very cool seeing him back in the city.

LLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC!
  • Prince of Dorkness promoting GLBT rights by dressing up as a mouse....

You were dressing up as a mouse.
    And your clothing made you look like a dude about to go into a school on a shooting spree.
  • Prince of Dorkness promoting GLBT rights by dressing up as a mouse....

No no... I was dressed up as Annette Funicello.

you can tell by the stylish shoulder bag.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :-|