Options

Are You Kidding Me?

2»

Comments

• Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    welcome to the fan club you sniffling bitch.

Wow, thanks, Jersey Mark. Now, I really do feel like a part of the club!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    Was this for a 2011 membership, or a new membership/renewal for 2012? I'm curious because my membership is up this month, and last year I got the "I'm Analog" shirt, and hoping I don't get another one when I renew next week. Are there any club members who had analog for 2011 and renewed for 2012 yet? According to the renewal e-mail I received, analog membership includes, and I quote a "Limited Edition Ten Club Merchandise item. This item will change every year starting with January 1st renewals!"

I don't think it is a shirt. I just renewed, and there was no size this year. So, unless they are just randomly giving out sizes, I can't see that being it. I will let you know when I receive whatever it is (if someone doesn't beat me to it).
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558

welcome to the fan club you sniffling bitch. we didnt get t-shirts for the past however many years, now we do.
    if your response is "but marc, it cost more money now!", then get a job you jackass.
    But marc it costs more money now.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Surely, I don't want to sound unappreciative and all that...

But, this t-shirt that i received today, "I'm Analog"...WTF!!!??? Please tell me that there's much, much more to come for being a Ten Club member. I mean, is hoping a shirt with Pearl Jam, or Ten Club, or PJ, or FUTIN4U (Fuck you, this is Not For You), on it, too much to ask?

Anyways, thanks, i guess.

p.s. Thanks for pre-shrinking it...when i first looked at it, i thought my dog was going to have a new shirt to wear. :shock:

welcome to the fan club you sniffling bitch. we didnt get t-shirts for the past however many years, now we do.
    if your response is "but marc, it cost more money now!", then get a job you jackass.

Someone should remind your roommate to hide the glue. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Was this for a 2011 membership, or a new membership/renewal for 2012? I'm curious because my membership is up this month, and last year I got the "I'm Analog" shirt, and hoping I don't get another one when I renew next week. Are there any club members who had analog for 2011 and renewed for 2012 yet? According to the renewal e-mail I received, analog membership includes, and I quote a "Limited Edition Ten Club Merchandise item. This item will change every year starting with January 1st renewals!"

If I get another analog shirt...well, that would be simply:
    3.jpg

Same here. Mine expires in a few days and I keep waiting to renew to see if anyone says they got the NEW shirt in the mail yet... but I don't want it to expire. Come on, new shirts!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    welcome to the fan club you sniffling bitch.

Wow, thanks, Jersey Mark. Now, I really do feel like a part of the club!

:lol:

Yeah, pretty naff shirt...whats wrong with the ten club playing cards design? That would be awesome.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011

If I get another analog shirt...well, that would be simply:
    3.jpg

Same here. Mine expires in a few days and I keep waiting to renew to see if anyone says they got the NEW shirt in the mail yet... but I don't want it to expire. Come on, new shirts!

Yeah...may not even be a shirt, I'd really like to know what it is, because if it's something lame, and if there's not a Vegas show this year, I'd basically be paying $40 for an Xmas single and hard copy of Deep (I own a printer). :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    US ANALOG TENCLUB MEMBERSHIP- Annual MEMBERSHIP merchandise item will ship early 2012.

It looks like they're keeping their options open. Probably not another Analog shirt, but hopefully it's not just a sticker. A 10c cap would be great.

I'm a fan of the Analog shirt. It's not the best PJ shirt out there, but it still makes it into my shirt rotation. I'll take any L or XL's that are unwanted.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Was this for a 2011 membership, or a new membership/renewal for 2012?

It's for a new analog membership in Nov 2011.

I believe if you got a new membership in 2011 you're going to get the 2011 shirt.
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    jason wrote:
    That is what you get. Its a free shirt, so just enjoy it.
    I thought it worth 40$...............
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Obviously you haven't received your free PJ20 DVD Blue Ray Deluxe set or PJ20 vinyl that was a surprise for all members yet? I would say give it at least until next Tuesday...you will be very surprised when it hits. 8-) :thumbup:
    Clever...
    EVIL, but clever!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    Jen07Jen07 Posts: 116
    Yeah the shirt is pretty ordinary but i still love it, especially the PJ20 on the sleeve. Dont know what the deal is with sizes....i got the impression sizes were pretty small so i ordered ladies large and its bloody huge! My housework shirt now :D
    Perth Nov 14, 2009
    Perth April 1, 2011 (EV solo)
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    Just joined and already complaining about a t-shirt. You've found your home, my friend.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    I'm wearing mine to work today...albeit under a shirt.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pjl44 wrote:
    Just joined and already complaining about a t-shirt. You've found your home, my friend.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    pjl44 wrote:

Yeah, I haven't been to enough shows yet to piss and moan about which songs the band plays on any given night, so I picked an easy target, the shirt.

Usually, I'm a pretty sarcastic guy with a twisted sense of humor at times, but it appears, in this particular case...oh well...I'm actually fuckin' stoked to wear it.

Thanks to those who mentioned coloring it, though. Great idea!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    When do the shirts usually come? I just joined in January, so will I get it right away or does the 10c send them out at the same time each year? sorry if this was already answered.
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i've never gotten any shirt... guess i renewed under the old system... and will now get the new thing?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    I'm happy being digital and shirtless.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    how is the weather in Chicago?

50 today...tommorrrow up to 6 inchs of snow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:
    how is the weather in Chicago?

50 today...tommorrrow up to 6 inchs of snow.

Really? Is that coming out of tom schillings mouth? If so you can count on light rain high of 40 tomorrow. :lol:
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    I'm happy being digital and shirtless.
    +1
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    When do the shirts usually come? I just joined in January, so will I get it right away or does the 10c send them out at the same time each year? sorry if this was already answered.

I got mine about 2 weeks after I renewed last year.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
This discussion has been closed.