Options

Sean Cliver 11/20 Cost Rica AP Poster Sale 1/10/12!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    securedownload14.jpg

securedownload13.jpg

securedownload12.jpg

Way nicer than I originally thought... congrats!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios wrote:
    My friend hooked me up with a copy said he received the shipping confirmation on Jan 11th. Add 4 - 6 weeks, that's what? Middle to end of February?

Someday, shipping PJ goodies from 10club Seattle to Canadian soil won't take 4-6 weeks. It would be 2-3 weeks, tops!! Someday ...
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm in NYC and still no sight of my poster :evil:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    My friend hooked me up with a copy said he received the shipping confirmation on Jan 11th. Add 4 - 6 weeks, that's what? Middle to end of February?

Someday, shipping PJ goodies from 10club Seattle to Canadian soil won't take 4-6 weeks. It would be 2-3 weeks, tops!! Someday ...
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm in NYC and still no sight of my poster :evil:

Mine just arrived today.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Mine just arrived today.
    :cry::cry: I think my poster must be officially lost then.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I'm in NYC too, I got mine almost two weeks ago...
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    Got mine about 2 weeks ago in the UK. Been sat on the dining room table ever since... :D
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    :cry::cry:

Sorry Aussie, I guess your poster must be lost. Gonna try 10c again.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    We will begin selling 2011 Canadian and South/Central American posters in the coming months

Fixed :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    81 wrote:
    We will begin selling 2011 Canadian and South/Central American posters in the coming months

Fixed :P

:lol: ok, that one was a good one
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    :cry::cry:

Sorry Aussie, I guess your poster must be lost. Gonna try 10c again.

Finally got it. Was sitting in my post office for 2 weeks. :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    We will begin selling 2011 Canadian and South/Central American posters in the coming weeks.
    slh

Did I miss this or are we still waiting for Can / SA posters? Any word on 2011 EV Merch or posters?
    Thanks.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I'm not a fan of 10C selling the S/N posters. I bought both Cliver posters and both had bends/wrinkles from someone pinching rather than rolling to put it in the tube :cry:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I'm not a fan of 10C selling the S/N posters. I bought both Cliver posters and both had bends/wrinkles from someone pinching rather than rolling to put it in the tube :cry:

Ya, My xx/20 came with 3 creases in the corner...
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    NAUjackfan wrote:

OMG mine has the same 3 creases in the corner also. I yelled at my wife because I thought she may have bent it while I was flattening it on my dresser. Well I know I didnt bend it so it must of been her,

Thanks Sean, Now I have to go and apologize to my wife. This outta go great :D Wish me luck.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

OMG mine has the same 3 creases in the corner also. I yelled at my wife because I thought she may have bent it while I was flattening it on my dresser. Well I know I didnt bend it so it must of been her,

Thanks Sean, Now I have to go and apologize to my wife. This outta go great :D Wish me luck.
    Aw man, you yelled at your wife over the poster? You better be good at some sweet-talking :lol::lol: Maybe cook her dinner and clean the bathroom or something :D
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    comming weeks? its been over a month
    PLEASE put them up.......
    ajb
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801

Aw man, you yelled at your wife over the poster? You better be good at some sweet-talking :lol::lol: Maybe cook her dinner and clean the bathroom or something :D

Yes, I have already apologized. But you see Im smart. I waited untill I had to apologize for some thing else and just combined the 2. But I guess Im not that smart, I got the look like I told you I didnt do it :D In the end she thanked me for apologizing. What a great girl I have :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Aw man, you yelled at your wife over the poster? You better be good at some sweet-talking :ol: :lol: Maybe cook her dinner and clean the bathroom or something :D
    Yes, I have already apologized. But you see Im smart. I waited untill I had to apologize for some thing else and just combined the 2. But I guess Im not that smart, I got the look like I told you I didnt do it :D In the end she thanked me for apologizing. What a great girl I have :D
    You combined apologies? And then she thanked you for apologizing? :lol::lol::lol: She must have a heart of gold.