Options

2 Europe Shows Added

Comments

• Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    Awesome for those of you who can afford any of these 2 shows. Really nice that a lot of fans will be able to have early entry after the pre-sale fiasco. I will only afford the Stockholm show which I have a ticket for.
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    not too fond of the drawing method...but I guess I should try it before I judge it. Hope all works well this time.

waiting on my e-mail... :)
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Yarden wrote:
    if you win the raffle do you have to pay more afterwards or is that all the money you pay for the tickets? also, is it for two tickets?
    that is the price for 2 10C standing tix. You will only be charged if you win.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    Suziemay wrote:
    This news does NOT make my wife happy :lol:
    I on the other hand :mrgreen:
    Need to decide which to choose :geek:
    You mean wife or Pearl Jam? :lol::lol:
    Even my wife laughed at that one :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    - In the case of the Prague show, the floor is split into two sections. The fan club tickets are for floor section closest to the stage. While the fan club has reserved the majority of the best floor tickets in Prague
    We should all go with wifes. Why not?;)
    It will be another 6 shows with my wife. Share the Love together :)
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 184
    :mrgreen:
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Hail,Hail Berlin 2 !!!!!!!!!!!
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    is it worth it to get a paypal account just for this? can i quit the account whenever i want?
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:
    is it worth it to get a paypal account just for this? can i quit the account whenever i want?
    Man! Like John Doe said in Alpine: It's "FUCKIN' PEARL JAM"! :D
    Alpine 1&2;
  • Options
    mtx wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

yeah, but i'm a bit nervous about the credit card thing..
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    This no email thing is going to drive me nuts for the rest of the night :evil:
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

yeah, but i'm a bit nervous about the credit card thing..
    I'm sure You can change credit card number after purchase, and than write some funny numbers like 5vs1 5vs1 5vs1 ... :D:lol:
    Alpine 1&2;
  • Options
    Great News, always needed an excuse to visit Prague, now I have the perfect one :D
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    edited January 2012

Just put your name in for both shows. If you get picked for both shows then it's "10Club's fault" that way you "have" to go to both. Then your wife can't be mad at you. 8-)
    Post edited by jason_94 on
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    do you have to transfer money from your bank to your paypal account or is enough that they have the card's number?
  • Options
    This ticket process is perfect. No taking time off of work for the chance at PJ tickets. No more bias for fast internet connections.

Bravo Ten Club.

This is seriously the best way to handle Pearl Jam Tickets and I hope all future concerts are handled in this fashion.
    2023-09-02 St. Paul, MN
    2023-08-31 St. Paul, MN
    2018-08-08 Seattle, WA
    2016-08-20 Chicago, IL - Wrigley 1
    2014-10-19 St.Paul, MN
    2010-05-03 Kansas City, MO
    2009-08-24 Chicago, IL
    2008-06-25 New York, NY
    2007-08-05 Chicago, IL
    2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN
    2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN
    2000-08-10 East Troy, WI - The Ice Bowl
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN
  • Options
    RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
    Yarden wrote:

You don't need to open a PayPal account. You can check out as a guest. Just make sure to use your Ten Club email address.
  • Options
    Is this a joke??? A lottery??? USE TICKETMASTER!!!!
    You guys have pulled a 180 on everything you've ever stood by in the past! Why hold your ground just for them???
    USE TICKETMASTER!!!! UNF**CKIN' REAL!!!!!
    This is a joke!!!
  • Options
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

You don't need to open a PayPal account. You can check out as a guest. Just make sure to use your Ten Club email address.

thanks, i did that. good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Uh, so I got the email but when I click I don't get a form, I just get the PayPal payment page.?? Anyone else got this as well?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Suziemay wrote:
    Uh, so I got the email but when I click I don't get a form, I just get the PayPal payment page.?? Anyone else got this as well?
    all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    all
    All? Meaning everyone else got this? I saw someone who got the "form" but no place to enter credit card info?

:lol::lol::lol:

Boy, I'm such a nervous wreck!!
  • Options
    Wow, worlds fastest reply ever. Think I'm all set. In case anyone else was worrying...

Me (8:14PM):
    Hi there,

I clicked on the links but both times it just brought me directly to the PayPal payment page without any forms to fill out. All I did was log onto PayPal and hit submit. Was there supposed to be a form? I want to make sure I did everything I need to for the drawing.

Thank you!!

Ten C (8:19PM):
    that's correct. The payment form is the form we are requesting you fill out. It wont charge your card, it will only authorize it.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  • Options
    jason_94 wrote:

Just put your name in for both shows. If you get picked for both shows then it's "10Club's fault" that you "have" to go to both. Then your wife can't be mad at you. 8-)
    this is exactly what I am doing. my sister is not thrilled about spending our week in Europe at PJ shows but that's the WHOLE reason I am going to Europe in the first place. :lol::lol::lol:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    Suziemay wrote:

I didn't get a form either. Just the Paypal page with on the left the Berlin or Prague show and on the right my email address and box to login. Next page the cc info, ticket price, the sellername (10C) and the pay button. (Paypal already knows my name and address and cc number so no need to put this on the "form").
    That's all. Paypal sent confirmation after a few minutes.

Hope to win the lottery for both shows.............waiting ...always waiting.........
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I didn't get a form either. Just the Paypal page with on the left the Berlin or Prague show and on the right my email address and box to login. Next page the cc info, ticket price, the sellername (10C) and the pay button. (Paypal already knows my name and address and cc number so no need to put this on the "form").
    That's all. Paypal sent confirmation after a few minutes.

Hope to win the lottery for both shows.............waiting ...always waiting.........
    Thanks HEX, I feel better. I guess if you're not a first-time PayPal user, it remembers your info so there's really no "form" to fill.

Good luck to you (and to me!) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    How much are tickets??
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    PJArtist wrote:
    How much are tickets??
    $161 USD for Prague pair and $174 USD for Berlin pair
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    PJArtist wrote:
    How much are tickets??
    Berlin - 174 USD

Prague - 161 USD
  • Options
    fuchs77fuchs77 Germany Posts: 81
    Is this really for a pair ?!
    It is the first time i casn buy tix via 10C and there stands at the paypal site "Quantity: 1"

would be nice to know,....
    thanks
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    15 Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio
    18 Amsterdam, London², Prag, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
  • Options
    Are there any other single ticket folks out there?

I have put my 'application' in for Prague. Is there anyone who has done the same but doesnt have the second ticket already allocated?

If so, would they be keen in going in together to double the chances? If I get it and the other person didn't I'd let them use the second ticket, and vice versa. If both of us got it I don't think there would be much trouble getting people to fill the second ticket

Thought anyone?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    JB185927 wrote:
    Are there any other single ticket folks out there?

I have put my 'application' in for Prague. Is there anyone who has done the same but doesnt have the second ticket already allocated?

If so, would they be keen in going in together to double the chances? If I get it and the other person didn't I'd let them use the second ticket, and vice versa. If both of us got it I don't think there would be much trouble getting people to fill the second ticket

Thought anyone?
    from the moment is lottery,i guess all will try to score..better be at the forum at the day of the draw..then the ones has spares will post and the one need as well..im in the same spot,as all are
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”