Ego Boosters ..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Do you care if you get them or not ..i mean we all wan't to feel good about one's self no :?:

I got one last night i was sitting at a Sushi bar and in comes three people two girls & a guy they sat diagnally from my table mind you i was with wife & my two teen kids , after 5mnts i noticed that one of the chicks is giving me the eye i mean she was winking at me & smiling at me i had to actually turn around to see if there was anybody else behind me but no just the wall :lol::lol: and even when we got up to leave she completely gave me the bedroom eyes i was shocked and she even waved at me when i looked back from outside the restaurant ..... :o It did give me a good feeling like Hey i still have it :lol: this chick must of been in her mid 20's ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :thumbup:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Do you care if you get them or not ..i mean we all wan't to feel good about one's self no :?:

I got one last night i was sitting at a Sushi bar and in comes three people two girls & a guy they sat diagnally from my table mind you i was with wife & my two teen kids , after 5mnts i noticed that one of the chicks is giving me the eye i mean she was winking at me & smiling at me i had to actually turn around to see if there was anybody else behind me but no just the wall :lol::lol: and even when we got up to leave she completely gave me the bedroom eyes i was shocked and she even waved at me when i looked back from outside the restaurant ..... :o It did give me a good feeling like Hey i still have it :lol: this chick must of been in her mid 20's ....

player ;)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Wooo hoo hooooo!!! :lol: Jose still has it with the young chicks! :clap: Was she hot?

And to answer your question: I get ego boosters all the time....probably every day or few days. So Meh. ;) I better still get them when I'm 50 though!! :x

My bf says I have a big ego....but not in a BAD way. He reckons my band would be called "Susan & The Narcissists"....but I'd play every instrument....and my album would be called "I'm good -- and you know it!"

:lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sexy
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    "She" was a dude.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    "She" was a dude.

:lol:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    mind you i was with wife & my two teen kids ,

Women love what they cannot have.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I get ego boosters all the time

i do what i can ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I get ego boosters all the time

i do what i can ;) :P

;):mrgreen:
  • you didnt sent her with Morse Code your number at work??

amatuers...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    cool story... exact opposite for me, i always get hit on by older ladies :lol:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wooo hoo hooooo!!! :lol: Jose still has it with the young chicks! :clap: Was she hot?

And to answer your question: I get ego boosters all the time....probably every day or few days. So Meh. ;) I better still get them when I'm 50 though!! :x

My bf says I have a big ego....but not in a BAD way. He reckons my band would be called "Susan & The Narcissists"....but I'd play every instrument....and my album would be called "I'm good -- and you know it!"

:lol::lol:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    conman wrote:

i did tell my sister about you :lol:
    conman wrote:

:shock: :?:
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

:shock: :?:

J/K i wouldn't do that to anybody
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    The barman at the beach bar I went to this afternoon commented on my PJ zombie tee, and said it looked cool. That made me smile :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239
    you didnt sent her with Morse Code your number at work??

amatuers...

:lol::lol: ...Hey and she might of been a dude :oops: :lol:
  • you didnt sent her with Morse Code your number at work??

amatuers...

:lol::lol: ...Hey and she might of been a dude :oops: :lol:
    so what??at your age you need to try all..or you will get bored... :shock: :lol::lol:
  • I've never had such a thing occur :(
    My friend tried to hook me up with some chicks without me knowing one night out at a bar.
    She told my friend that I am ugly.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I've never had such a thing occur :(
    My friend tried to hook me up with some chicks without me knowing one night out at a bar.
    :(
    That's horrible!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

:cry: She couldn't have been a very nice person,therefore didn't deserve to meet you

I haven't had an ego boost in a long time,even when I did I was never good at picking up on them.Once at a Soundgarden gig a guy kept on passing me,I only noticed him because I constantly had to move out the way to let him past.He eventually must have plucked up the courage to talk,he came up and asked if I had noticed him :? The first thing that came into my head to say was,"No" ... he walked away and never returned.My friend said he looked gutted,I asked why,apparently she had noticed him looking at me the whole night :wtf:

I walk through the world oblivious :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”

That's awful :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Well once maybe, walked into the venue for the Soundwave festival and some good looking chick just started talking to me, I can't remember what was said. :?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I know what Stargirl69 means, I think I'm oblivious too. I don't think it happens now at all, but when I was a lot younger I'd sometimes find myself in a bit of a pickle because I just never saw the signs at all.
    Claireack wrote:
    I know what Stargirl69 means, I think I'm oblivious too. I don't think it happens now at all, but when I was a lot younger I'd sometimes find myself in a bit of a pickle because I just never saw the signs at all.

Yep that was totally me Claire ... still is :lol: I need huge hint bombs to hit me to work out someone is interested :oops: I think I was at the back of the queue when narcissism was handed out :lol:
    Claireack wrote:

I don't ever get guys flirting with me, so if they on a rare occasion do, I have no idea and hope my mates point it out - which they do but usually after!
    what a bitch! you should've punched her in the ovaries
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I don't ever get guys flirting with me, so if they on a rare occasion do, I have no idea and hope my mates point it out - which they do but usually after!

Yep friends tell me after :roll: I have been told I look "unapproachable" :o I apparently have a aura that gives off a "don't even bother mate" vibe ... If I could find the aura I'd kick it's arse for all the opportunities I have missed :D
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239

Well that tells me she was an asshole and didn't know what was in front of her , next time it will work out better for you i'm sure ...what happened to me the other night was the 1st in yrs i'm allways the one that just gives the aura of i'm married i ain't looking so don't bother me :lol::lol: