What do you love

1235»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    A great hangout with friends.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    my little men and how they talk(whisper) in my ear that they love me :mrgreen:
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I love the beach... in the Winter, when there are few people... the sky is grey and the song of the green surf. I especially love the Winter sunsets over the Pacific, when the setting Sun lights up the bottoms of the clouds, turning them pink and orange and red and purple. I love the sunrises over the desert, where certain colors only seem to exist. I love the calm silence of a still Sierra lake, the whispering trees from the cool breeze. I love Mozart symphonies, Pearl Jam concerts and Louis Armstrong recordings. I love petting an old dog, playing with a shoelace and a kitten and driving at night with all of the windows down and the heater on full blast. I love the faces of the people I love. I love the smell of fresh pumpkin pie and homemade cookies (who doesn't?). I love my country, even with her many, many faults that I believe she/we can overcome. I love campfires surrounded by friends with guitars and beer under the canopy of a trillion stars. I love the feel of walking barefoot through the mud, the rain on my face and those soft curves of a woman. I guess most of all... I love living... because i know I will eventually lose it... and everything that comes along with it.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    my memories, both good and bad. without them I'm not "me".
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Cosmo wrote:
    I love the beach... in the Winter, when there are few people... the sky is grey and the song of the green surf. I especially love the Winter sunsets over the Pacific, when the setting Sun lights up the bottoms of the clouds, turning them pink and orange and red and purple. I love the sunrises over the desert, where certain colors only seem to exist. I love the calm silence of a still Sierra lake, the whispering trees from the cool breeze. I love Mozart symphonies, Pearl Jam concerts and Louis Armstrong recordings. I love petting an old dog, playing with a shoelace and a kitten and driving at night with all of the windows down and the heater on full blast. I love the faces of the people I love. I love the smell of fresh pumpkin pie and homemade cookies (who doesn't?). I love my country, even with her many, many faults that I believe she/we can overcome. I love campfires surrounded by friends with guitars and beer under the canopy of a trillion stars. I love the feel of walking barefoot through the mud, the rain on my face and those soft curves of a woman. I guess most of all... I love living... because i know I will eventually lose it... and everything that comes along with it.

This is awesome. :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I love my spunky hubby
    I love my little monkey kids
    I love living in a small town
    I love walking to work
    I love my family and friends
    I love knitting
    I love curling up with a big cup of black coffee and reading a great book
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Vacations! I need one right now...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Vacations! I need one right now...

+1
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    The unlost dogs!!!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I love it when I hear my boy laughing uncontrollably to some silly cartoon...my goodness, it makes my heart so happy! :mrgreen:

Hi ShimmyMommy,

That feeling never fades...my son is 19 and my heart is so happy when I hear him laughing. There is something so comforting about hearing your child laugh no matter what age. :lol:
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    AuntyCathVisit016-1.jpg
    I love to see this little face every morning! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    How I used to fit so perfectly in his arms and be totally content in silence
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I love it when I hear my boy laughing uncontrollably to some silly cartoon...my goodness, it makes my heart so happy! :mrgreen:

Hi ShimmyMommy,

That feeling never fades...my son is 19 and my heart is so happy when I hear him laughing. There is something so comforting about hearing your child laugh no matter what age. :lol:

Hi Nature Lover! :wave: See, now that thought of the future makes me very happy. Thank you! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    I love it when I hear my boy laughing uncontrollably to some silly cartoon...my goodness, it makes my heart so happy! :mrgreen:

Hi ShimmyMommy,

Hi Nature Lover! :wave: See, now that thought of the future makes me very happy. Thank you! :mrgreen:
    I can attest to this too....my boys are 3 & 7 and they melt my heart. I love it.

Hi ShimmyMommy,

sheila0225 wrote:
    I can attest to this too....my boys are 3 & 7 and they melt my heart. I love it.

I love that!! :mrgreen: And thank you Sheila for the other day...I love that your words appeared just when I needed them and helping me through this past week. Thank you! :mrgreen:

I love that!! :mrgreen: And thank you Sheila for the other day...I love that your words appeared just when I needed them and helping me through this past week. Thank you! :mrgreen:

Oh not a problem. :mrgreen: those words help me soooo much. Especially the past few days. :)
    sheila0225 wrote:

Oh not a problem. :mrgreen: those words help me soooo much. Especially the past few days. :)

:clap: HUGS...we need a hug smilie....well, I need one... :lol::mrgreen: