Twitter

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Twitter update for those that want to help a club member.

Join us if you want to remember Tommy the Cat

@FreshOtis: @WildTngFoxyLady @seathestrange we has #TributeRide tomorrow at 4:00PM ET fur all our pals dat has passed.
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
    katellis wrote:
    i just started using twitter again and would love to connect with more people. @blue_the_puppy

at this point we have little time. Use some of those names and follow the #wlf followers. Some take a minute to add and some of us are 12 ours apart. Mine is protected and it's delayed. I may not be able to add you in time.
    Twitter is weird you must seek what you want and not follow what you don't like.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    well that's interesting....and i don't like it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm ofucialy jealous....i want a playmate follower
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    81 wrote:
    I'm ofucialy jealous....i want a playmate follower
    So pick a playmate and make it your mission. :corn:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,247
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why is it that I just unfollowed someone, and I'm still getting their tweets? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    why is it that I just unfollowed someone, and I'm still getting their tweets? :?

I don't know.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Maybe you're still catching up with your timeline from their previous tweets.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm on the computer, and I clicked on 'unfollow' and then like 15 minutes later their tweet popped up...didn't think it took that long...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm on the computer, and I clicked on 'unfollow' and then like 15 minutes later their tweet popped up...didn't think it took that long...
    Did someone that you're following retweet the message from unfollowed tweeter?
    LloydXmas wrote:

no... :lol: they are stalking me!

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

:corn:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

There's a block function
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    It aggravates me when some band from Europe requests to follow me. Nothing against European musicians, but I receive a bunch of these and they are all from over seas. All bands I've never heard of.

Leave me alone :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,471
    so why do people put these pound signs or hashtags on facebook? is it a joke? or are their posts somehow appearing on the twitter as well?

i really don't understand. and i see it all the time too.
    www.myspace.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    so why do people put these pound signs or hashtags on facebook? is it a joke? or are their posts somehow appearing on the twitter as well?

Unless they connected their Twitter accounts to their Facebook accounts, there is no point in using the pound sign on Facebook.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful

So, umm I blocked you? Sorry

I don't use facebook. hashtags are very important.

Using a #hashtag tells your followers what you are talking about. I'll be hash tagging on friday.

Sweet Soundgarden Tickets. #GlobalCitizen if anyone wants to follow.

I'll be on Instagram as well. :D

Not on facebook. :?
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Newch91 wrote:

Unless they connected their Twitter accounts to their Facebook accounts, there is no point in using the pound sign on Facebook.

a lot of people have their accounts connected so that when they tweet, it gets posted to their FB and vice versa. Also there are 3rd party apps that combine all those social media sites into one app that you can post in for all of them.

Some people (i do this sometimes) do it ironically, or to be a smart-ass. It's making a mockery of the whole hashtag system. I have a friend who sometimes includes hashtags when she texts me. :fp:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    It aggravates me when some band from Europe requests to follow me. Nothing against European musicians, but I receive a bunch of these and they are all from over seas. All bands I've never heard of.

Leave me alone :lol:

I generally agree, but I gave this one band from Germany @anokatoband a chance after they started following me and now I can't stop watching the video they have on their website... http://www.dezombification.org/?refsrc=email ... they're a bunch of fucking weirdos... I dig it.

Oh btw, my twitter handle is @kennyolav
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I dont think it works
    you just reminded me to start up my "things overheard #thatsoundsdirty" game...

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fuck that shithole
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    to balance out my 100 PJ peeps that i follow, i have taken to following random people. is that weird. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    to balance out my 100 PJ peeps that i follow, i have taken to following random people. is that weird. :lol:

I follow over 900

is that weird? :lol:
  • Happy up here in my tree
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    81 wrote:

I follow over 900

is that weird? :lol:

for you, no... :P

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Who broke Twitter? Fail whale.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • @Ben_Wood88

Feel free to follow me for random nonsense & excessive PJ / music & sports tweets
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019