Options

What does "Applet Download Manager Started" mean?

go prego pre Posts: 649
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
this is my first time downloading a show, and that's what it says on the bottom of the screan after i clicked on the "buy mp3 version" icon. why is nothing happening.

i appologize if i'm asking something that has already been covered. please direct me to the answer.

thanks.
There's a trapdoor in the sun.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    that's what it has said for the last half hour?

also, it won't let me maximize the page. am i missing something down at the bottom? maybe a "start download" icon or something like that?
  • Options
    please, someone? anyone?
  • Options
    are you using internet explorer? i had nothing but problems with it. you may want to consider downloading firefox. I have had no problems with it.
  • Options
    toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
    I second sparks suggestion, the first time I tried to download a show using my regular internet it didn't work, so I downloaded firefox and it worked just fine.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    toronado10 wrote:
    I second sparks suggestion, the first time I tried to download a show using my regular internet it didn't work, so I downloaded firefox and it worked just fine.

thanks. i am glad i am not the only one who had problems with it.
  • Options
    but for now, with internet explorer, which i'm sure most pj users use, what can i do to download this show.i've already clicked on "buy mp3 version" and "start" twice each. i hope i'm not charged twice for something i haven't received once.