Options

Girl Power Giveaway!-WINNER CHOSEN

photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
***I've posted this in the Lost Dogs forum, but since I never really visit there...I figured I'd post it here as well for the people I interact with the most...***

My boyfriend (Joey Eakins) and I have decided to do our first giveaway! It's nothing big, but it's a start...and the interest here will probably determine how and if we bother to do any other giveaways.

Earlier this year we went to see Roger Daltrey's Tommy tour in KC. At the concert I got my friend a shirt, but it ended up being the wrong size. Rather than let it sit in a closet, we figured we would give it to someone who would actually wear/use it. Here's the shirt (for some reason the picture wouldn't just post here):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12859501@N04/6637301989/sizes/l/in/photostream/

It is a pink baby-doll tee, size small. It has never been worn, although we did wash it (we did not dry it), since it had never been washed, once we made the decision to give it away. You can win it for yourself, your girl, your kid, or to use as a dust cloth...it's up to you...and we'll pay postage!

All you have to do to be entered into the random drawing is tell us what you like about being a girl or being with a girl. :D Easy as that. The contest will end on Sunday night at midnight (Central time), and we will draw and announce the winner on Monday. :mrgreen:
"I am myself...like you, somehow."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Perfert for .......speedy......hehe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    I thought this was a Spice Girls thread :(
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    81 wrote:

what do you like about being a girl?

answer the question to get entered into the contest. :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:

or being with a girl ;)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    edited January 2012
    The companionship. The give and take of a realtionship. Hearing her breathe at night. Having her tuck her hands under you in bed when she gets cold. Making dinner with her. Inside jokes. Laughing together. Missing her.

Taking the good things for granted and sweeping away issues that should have been addressed. What I wouldn't give for another fucking morning togetehr.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    DS1119 wrote:
    The companionship. The give and take of a realtionship. Hearing her breathe at night. Having her tuck her hands under you in bed when she gets cold. Making dinner with her. Inside jokes. Laughing together. Missing her.

:cry: I miss his belly fitting perfectly snuggled into my back
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Between here and Lost Dogs, there have been a lot of really great (and sweet) answers. Thanks for the interest, everyone! Keep them coming! :D
  • Options
    Only a couple hours left! We'll announce the winner tomorrow!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I love this thread! Giveaway or not, the thing I love about being a chick is sisterhood. I have so been blessed in my life with my girls. There is a crew of 8 of us and we have been friends for over 20 years. We share dna at this point. They know what I am thinking before I do, and vice versa. We love eachother unconditionally and are there for eachother no matter what. And we just have a shit ton of fun together. We get into all kinds of trouble, reak havoc and have a blast doing it. I don't know who or where I would be without them and I am a better person because of them. I love my bitches. I have 7 soulmates in them. That is why I love being a chick.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Hi there. Don't enter me in the draw I haven't been a women's S in a VERY long time!! 8-) I just wanted to say how lovely of you to do the give away, it is a FAB t-shirt & what I love about being a woman is, gee, where do I start....!! ;) I too love the sisterhood, sharing things with my girlfriends, I love having hips & boobs I can swivel + I love dressing up in all different manner of clothes I have & I love supporting a partner(when I have one), being the yin to his yang!! Plenty of things to love about being a woman!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Ok, we have a winner! Between this thread and those who entered on the Lost Dogs thread, we put everyone's name in a hat and the person we drew was...DS1119! :D We will PM David for his info, and in the off chance that we don't hear from him within a couple days, we will draw another winner.

Thank you to everyone for entering our first giveaway (and to those who bumped us)! Hopefully we'll have another soon :D
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Ok, we have a winner! Between this thread and those who entered on the Lost Dogs thread, we put everyone's name in a hat and the person we drew was...DS1119! :D We will PM David for his info, and in the off chance that we don't hear from him within a couple days, we will draw another winner.

Thank you to everyone for entering our first giveaway (and to those who bumped us)! Hopefully we'll have another soon :D

:o Sure he'll look gorgeous :clap: Congrats DS Post was 8-)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options

CONGRATS DS! You will look FAB in it!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Taking the good things for granted and sweeping away issues that should have been addressed. What I wouldn't give for another fucking morning togetehr.
    Hey man. Just read your post on the thread. You will get through this man. You will! You are a lovely man & a way forward will become clear & in the meantime TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Post here as I know you do, but post here, sing out whenever you need support! I hope you're doin ok & tbh I hope you're ok about winning the t-shirt & have someone in mind to give it to - workmate? relative?

Thoughts & best wishes are still with you from across the world!
    <hr>
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    81 wrote:

you BLEW it 81. :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    morello wrote:
    CONGRATS DS! You will look FAB in it!! :D
    Just don't spill ketchup on it when you wear it to a steakhouse.
    This weekend we rock Portland