Options

Girl Power Giveaway!-WINNER CHOSEN

photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
My boyfriend (Joey Eakins) and I have decided to do our first giveaway! It's nothing big, but it's a start...and the interest here will probably determine how and if we bother to do any other giveaways.

Earlier this year we went to see Roger Daltrey's Tommy tour in KC. At the concert I got my friend a shirt, but it ended up being the wrong size. Rather than let it sit in a closet, we figured we would give it to someone who would actually wear/use it. Here's the shirt (for some reason the picture wouldn't just post here):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12859501@N04/6637301989/sizes/l/in/photostream/

It is a pink baby-doll tee, size small. It has never been worn, although we did wash it (we did not dry it), since it had never been washed, once we made the decision to give it away. You can win it for yourself, your girl, your kid, or to use as a dust cloth...it's up to you...and we'll pay postage!

All you have to do to be entered into the random drawing is tell us what you like about being a girl or being with a girl. :D Easy as that. The contest will end on Sunday night at midnight (Central time), and we will draw and announce the winner on Monday. :mrgreen:
"I am myself...like you, somehow."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    I would love to get in. This would look wicked on my wife. The best part about being with her is finally finding someone who believes in me wholeheartedly. Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Cool Liz!

I'm going to have to go with the best part about being a girl is having boobs! :lol:
    but seriously that's my answer :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Sunday morning snuggles :clap:
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    I like having someone to get excited about, to do fun things with, and to keep my life exciting.

Just don't tell my wife about her. :lol:
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    best part of being with my girl is she lets me enjoy PJ, she stayed home so i could go to pj20 with 3 strangers from this board! greatest concert experience of my life! she is my world and one day i will pay her back for it :-)
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a nice giveaway - don't think I'd fit in it though! :lol:

Good luck to those who enter :D
  • Options
    bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Marrying a girl who loves going to concerts as much as I do.
  • Options
    CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    I LOVE that shirt... I'd totally wear it.

For me, the best thing about being a girl is having girlfriends--the kind of friends you will lay in bed with you and rub your back while your heart breaks in your worst moments, the kind of friends who never judge you, the kind of friends who tell you their worst fears and biggest dreams. I know have three women in my life like this, one is my sister, and the other two are surrogate sisters I've picked up along the way. Next to my husband and daughter, they are the three people who mean the most to me.

Thanks for doing this fun giveaway! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Clothing (except for PJ itemts) and accessories are so much better! :lol:
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    EV @ Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20 9/3/2011 - 9/4/11
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    the best thing i love about being with my girl is spooning with her early in the morning. like you've already woken up but neither of you have said anything to each other yet. you roll over put your arm around her and sit quietly there until one of you breaks the silence
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Lots of really great (and sweet) answers so far! Thanks everyone for your interest! Keep them coming! :D
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    the best thing i love about being with my girl is spooning with her early in the morning. like you've already woken up but neither of you have said anything to each other yet. you roll over put your arm around her and sit quietly there until one of you breaks the silence

This is what life is about
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    What I love is that for the past 20 years Ive been able to have such a loving give and take relation ship with my wife. I havent given her any thing back to match her letting me leave for the PJ20 weekend. Oh did I mention it fell on her birthday. So maybe I can start with winning this shirt :D

Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Nice give a way Liz.

My favorite thing about my wife is that she lets me hang up all of my PJ posters and sometimes she doesn't even complain when I buy a new one! Oh that and she's a great wife and mother to our kids. And she loves The Who, so… :lol:
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    Only a couple hours left! We'll announce the winner tomorrow!
  • Options
    Ok, we have a winner! Between this thread and those who entered on the AET thread, we put everyone's name in a hat and the person we drew was...DS1119! :D We will PM David for his info, and in the off chance that we don't hear from him within a couple days, we will draw another winner.

Thank you to everyone for entering our first giveaway (and to those who bumped us)! Hopefully we'll have another soon :D
  • Options
    great giveaway :)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Ok, we have a winner! Between this thread and those who entered on the AET thread, we put everyone's name in a hat and the person we drew was...DS1119! :D We will PM David for his info, and in the off chance that we don't hear from him within a couple days, we will draw another winner.

Thank you to everyone for entering our first giveaway (and to those who bumped us)! Hopefully we'll have another soon :D

Congrats DS! And thanks for the fun contest Liz & Joey :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....