Fishing Under Ice

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    That hurt my brain a little, so it was filmed upside down? or? huh? i gotta go.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    That hurt my brain a little, so it was filmed upside down? or? huh? i gotta go.

yes...the divers are walking on the underside of the ice...so the cameraman is also upside down. The divers have the bottom of their drysuits filled with air...I assume they wear the weight belts around their chest
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    That's pretty cool, but I couldn't watch the whole video. :lol: Under-ice things freak me out a little. :?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."