The unofficial Summer of Conman thread!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    139 is today...deal with it...we are on normal time. :lol:

but why go all the way to wake up...why not quit at 12:01?

you're trying to find logic from our military?

good point.....
    but the logic IS he wont be a sailor at 2359 of day 139. INSTEAD he will be a sailor through day 138 and a wake up. What we're talking about here is how many FULL days he will be in the navy.

138 AND A WAKE UP!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if that's the case...isn't like 137.4 or so?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    now THATS just stupid.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    now THATS just stupid.

i smell a punch line in here someplace.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    450px-Pinellas_County_Road_138_FL.svg.png
    And A

wake-up.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what's a 'wake up'? is there a 'time'?

sorry, I am not very 'military literate'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    450px-Pinellas_County_Road_138_FL.svg.png
    And A

wake-up.jpg

:lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:
    what's a 'wake up'? is there a 'time'?

sorry, I am not very 'military literate'...
    yes. a wake up refers to THEE day of getting out , hitting port, etc...

Its a way for navy guys in particular to fool themselves into thinking their is one day shorter. BUT the logic holds. He could be out of naval service at 0800. That wouldn't count as a full day of active service.

As for actual time? I think that will depend on when he sets his alarm!! ;):mrgreen::lol:

just hte military making things more complex than they need to be.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    yes. a wake up refers to THEE day of getting out , hitting port, etc...

Its a way for navy guys in particular to fool themselves into thinking their is one day shorter. BUT the logic holds. He could be out of naval service at 0800. That wouldn't count as a full day of active service.

As for actual time? I think that will depend on when he sets his alarm!! ;):mrgreen::lol:

thanks mickey...

and 81, I figured that...the government always wants to make things more confusing than than they need to be...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    BUT the logic holds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    54.jpg

AND A WAKE UP!

I'm not going to google a pic for wake-up becausse I'm at work... :lol:

So are we on the right number now?
    afroannnie wrote:
    54.jpg

AND A WAKE UP!

I'm gonna guess that yes you have the right day. Image doesnt appear for me. As long as it relates to day 137 we're good and on track. I swear you guys can be like herding a bag of kittens.

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    file.php?id=3144

And A

wake-up-sydney-checkin.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    file.php?id=3144

And A

This guy GETS IT!!!!!!

Good Job BD.

mickeyrat wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    54.jpg

AND A WAKE UP!

I'm gonna guess that yes you have the right day. Image doesnt appear for me. As long as it relates to day 137 we're good and on track. I swear you guys can be like herding a bag of kittens.

I don't know what happened to my image..it worked before...and yes it had 137 in it! I get it! Meow! ;)
    file.php?id=3144

And A

+1
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    When does this thread switch to becoming offical?
    DS1119 wrote:

I think at day 100...and then the smoking baby has to add the *** or it's not official.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    it's starting to feel official, all next week i'll be taking classes preparing me for my rotatation back into the civilian world :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I think at day 100...and then the smoking baby has to add the *** or it's not official.

wouldn't it be 98 and a wake?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

or 99 and a wake? :?

Mickey! we need your help again.. :oops: :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    99 and a wake UP.......... slackers
    I can't help but crack up every time I see the Crazy Eddie picture for Black Diamond's avatar!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc-Mhynh_pg
    DS1119 wrote:
    I can't help but crack up every time I see the Crazy Eddie picture for Black Diamond's avatar!! :lol:

i saw it on a yahoo article today :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

i saw it on a yahoo article today :lol:

One of the most crooked business men to ever walk the earth.
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

or 99 and a wake? :?

Mickey! we need your help again.. :oops: :lol:
    And a WAKE? :think: :think: :problem: :wtf:

The dudes not dieing that day. Quite the opposite in fact. He'll get to start living HIS life again. 8-)

I think you guys are reaching for any old excuse to drink. :mrgreen:

it's the confusion
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    68464144_2f73e64f91.jpg

AND A WAKE UP!!!!