Options

Chicago PJ Party Meetup @ Alive One

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you can drive a stick right?

:P

sure...you just wont have much of a clutch left by the end of teh week...and I thought you were taking cuBEE_girl... :|

in that case.....your driving skills will fit right in with the other women in the house. :lol:

not taking her....just going home with her. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

PBR?

Hey now.
  • Options
    edavisedavis Posts: 2
    I'm in!!! For 2, is that ok? :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edavis wrote:

depends....rival is only accepting female attendee's right now....are you female?

just kidding....see ya there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    edavis wrote:

Of course!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you can drive a stick right?

:P

sure...you just wont have much of a clutch left by the end of teh week...and I thought you were taking cuBEE_girl... :|

in that case.....your driving skills will fit right in with the other women in the house. :lol:

not taking her....just going home with her. :lol:

um, i thought you were taking me to gene & georgetti's and then going home with me?!? :evil: :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    :lol:

i thought we were just meeting at G&G....my bad....i need to start taking notes....can't keep all these women/stories straight. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

um, i thought you were taking me to gene & georgetti's and then going home with me?!? :evil: :lol:

at least he's buying you dinner...all I get is $25 toward a plane ticket... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

at least he's buying you dinner...all I get is $25 toward a plane ticket... :lol:

i thought for sure we could get a dozen peeps to kick in for a ticket.....plus i offered up a couch AND my truck....so don't you be flapping at me. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

and he wanted to put you to work (passing out shots)...i think the smoking baby might be going home alone.... :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    i might just stay home and grill. :|

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

and he wanted to put you to work (passing out shots)...i think the smoking baby might be going home alone.... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY forget all this nonsense - I'll throw in some $$ for you to come out and you can just stay with me. I'm way more fun than the smoking baby anyway :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY forget all this nonsense - I'll throw in some $$ for you to come out and you can just stay with me. I'm way more fun than the smoking baby anyway :D

and she has a car you can drive. :lol:

see...now you are up two....just need 10 more. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

woo hoo! party at mamasan's! Did 81 tell you that I can survive on little sleep? He is quite scary looking in the morning...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

woo hoo! party at mamasan's! Did 81 tell you that I can survive on little sleep? He is quite scary looking in the morning...

some would say all the time. :lol:

but becare mamasan...you'll have your shower running at all hours of the night. :crazy:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

some would say all the time. :lol:

but becare mamasan...you'll have your shower running at all hours of the night. :crazy:

I like late night showers :evil:

unlost and I should have got you on the luggage cart and pushed you in teh pool...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: I do hope I never have to see 81 in the morning :?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

pre-party at 81's house...good idea.... :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    81 wrote:

if that happened....i wouldn't make it down town. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

if that happened....i wouldn't make it down town. :lol:

party has been moved to 81's!

just don't piss on his truck please.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 827
    RSVP....Count me (and Hollywood Ramos) in for this.

Thanks!
  • Options
    RF283878RF283878 Posts: 208
    This Meetup is going to be AWESOME!!! :D
  • Options
    RF283878 wrote:
    This Meetup is going to be AWESOME!!! :D

35 say they will be there, with 8 maybe's....

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Another maybe over here..would love to make it..baby due a few days before then. See how it goes. If mother in law is over Im out... :lol:
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Another maybe over here..would love to make it..baby due a few days before then. See how it goes. If mother in law is over Im out... :lol:

Congrats!!!! Is there a support group for people with crazy MIL's? Because there sure needs to be.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Congrats!!!! Is there a support group for people with crazy MIL's? Because there sure needs to be.

I second this motion.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

There is its called "Pj Party Meetup @ Alive One"!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    8bitj8bitj Posts: 98
    semi-related (to drinking?)

just found a good stash of faithfull ale @ binny's in highland park, if anyone is still looking :D
  • Options
    8bitj wrote:
    semi-related (to drinking?)

just found a good stash of faithfull ale @ binny's in highland park, if anyone is still looking :D

yick. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg