Which countries/cities have you been to except for...

Comments

• US - all over the place
    Cuba

I need to start travelling more...

holy fuck! youve been to cuba... im pretty sure that counts for 4 or 5 'ordinary' countries. so awesome.

my plan for cuba is when i visit mexico ill flit on over there... cause its too close not to.

Its beautiful, you really should go :)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    US - all over the place
    Cuba

holy fuck! youve been to cuba... im pretty sure that counts for 4 or 5 'ordinary' countries. so awesome.

my plan for cuba is when i visit mexico ill flit on over there... cause its too close not to.
    i almost got stationed at Guantanamo Bay a while back.... glad i didn't :?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    US - all over the place
    Cuba

Its beautiful, you really should go :)

i will. id like to spend a year there, or at least 6 months... ill settle for 3 months tho. so i have to figure out how i can do that.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Canada-Toronto and several cities in Ontario & Halifax and others in Nova Scotia
    Mexico-Matamoros
    Grand Cayman
    St. Martin
    Costa Rica-San Jose, Monte Verde, Playa Grande and several other locales
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    ...Mexico-Matamoros

was this one of those i found myself in brownsville and thought ooh mexicos just over there why not?? thingys??
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • MK1980MK1980 Posts: 291
    Taiwan
    New zealand
    Hong Kong (pre 1997)
    france
    Italy
    Germany
    Holland
    China
    Macau (pre 1997)
    Belgium
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Well, born in Arizona, grew up in Vancouver, BC, live in Georgia now.

Sacramento, Frisco, Oakland, Lodi, Stockton
    NYC, Newark, Atlantic City, Hoboken
    Tulsa, OK
    Tucumcari, NM (simply because of Few A Few Dollars More)
    Jacksonville, Orlando
    Nassau, Bahamas
    voidofman wrote:
    ... Hoboken...

ooh ive been to hoboken... i need to go back there.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    voidofman wrote:
    Well, born in Arizona, grew up in Vancouver, BC, live in Georgia now.

Sacramento, Frisco, Oakland, Lodi, Stockton
    NYC, Newark, Atlantic City, Hoboken
    Tulsa, OK
    Tucumcari, NM (simply because of Few A Few Dollars More)
    Jacksonville, Orlando
    Nassau, Bahamas
    bahamas is the shit... good times ;)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    tybird wrote:
    ...Mexico-Matamoros

was this one of those i found myself in brownsville and thought ooh mexicos just over there why not?? thingys??
    I was in fourth grade visiting relatives in Corpus Christi.....my grandmother and my mother wanted me to see Mexico
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    conman wrote:
    Took a cruise for the honeymoon, was only in the Bahamas for an afternoon, visited the aquarium at Atlantis.

*Also forgot to mention Toronto

And cate, Sinatra was born in Hoboken.
  • Cuba

awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    voidofman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Took a cruise for the honeymoon, was only in the Bahamas for an afternoon, visited the aquarium at Atlantis.

*Also forgot to mention Toronto

And cate, Sinatra was born in Hoboken.

who???? ;)8-)

j/k :P :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • PapPap Posts: 28,788
    samjam wrote:
    I was in the airport in Santiago, Chile for 2 hours waiting for a connecting flight...does that count, too?

I stuck in the airport in Brussels, Belgium for 10 hours last December. :x :)
    Cuba

:o
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    morello wrote:
    Greece - Athens +++(shit, can't remember. Drove all around & stayed many places)
    :D

Do you remember where exactly? I ask you because, if you drove outside Athens, you might visit the place which I grew up in. :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • USA - 36 states I think.
    Canada - Toronto, Montreal, whatever province borders Maine
    Italy - 14 of 20 regions - basically everywhere but Pisa :lol:
    Ireland - Galway, Cork, Dublin
    Belgium - Brugge (I was pleased to find beer there. ;) )
    Holland - Amsterdam
    France - Paris, Provence
    Germany - Black Forest, Bavaria
    Switzerland - Vevay, Luzern, Zurich, Bern, Lausanne, Freddie Mercury statue
    Hungary - Budapest
    Aruba
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Drove through part of Austria
    Heathrow Airport :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    The only other countries I've been to other than the US are Canada and Venezuela.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    lots ... i've been to every continent except antarctica ...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Countries
    Canada
    Mexico
    Bermuda... its a British territory I think

States
    these are the states I have not yet visited

Alaska
    Hawaii
    Maine
    Vermont
    Washington
    Oregon
    Oklahoma
    New Mexico
    Arkansas
    Rhode Island
    North Dakota

Pearl Jam Tour 2012! :D
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnhdf7_speeding-around-the-world-in-under-5-minutes-time-lapse_creation?start=0#from=embed

Run away my son. See it all. Oh see this world.
    Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there but there's much more than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7bPBGvgNo
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Pap wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Greece - Athens +++(shit, can't remember. Drove all around & stayed many places)

Do you remember where exactly? I ask you because, if you drove outside Athens, you might visit the place which I grew up in. :)
    I can't remember of the top of my head. We tripped around a bit. I'll try & pull out old photo album or something & work out where exactly I went. We did definitely leave Athens though so maybe.....
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    I can't remember of the top of my head. We tripped around a bit. I'll try & pull out old photo album or something & work out where exactly I went. We did definitely leave Athens though so maybe.....
    The most important thing is: Did you enjoy that trip? :)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    England - Newcastle,York,Manchester,Birmingham,London,Truro,Milton Keynes,Reading

Europe - France,Amsterdam

America - Boston,Seattle,Tacoma,San Francisco

Ireland - Belfast,Dublin

Canada - B.C and Alberta
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,134
    Canada: Toronto and Niagara Falls
    Mexico: Cancun and some poor, little town on the way to the ruins at Chichen Itza
    Bahamas: on a cruise - it was a private island the cruise line owned/rented (not sure if this should count)
    Grand Turk: again on the cruise
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Mexico
    Bahamas
    Costa Rica
    Nicaragua
    USA
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Pap wrote:
    morello wrote:
    The most important thing is: Did you enjoy that trip? :)
    Oh yeah! Absolutely & definitely!! Loved it!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    Oh yeah! Absolutely & definitely!! Loved it!! :)
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    Hong Kong
    China
    Vietnam
    Japan (8 times-including Hokkaido)
    Malaysia
    Singapore (layover)
    Canada (love Montreal)
    Mexico
    Italy (Ever person should visit the amalfi coast before they die)
    Germany
    UK (love the cotswolds)
    Bahamas (outer islands like Abaco)
    Turks & Caicos
    All over the US

probably forgetting one or two
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Germany
    Belgium
    France
    Italy
    Serbia
    Bulgaria
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Albania
    Croatia
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Czech Republic
    Austria
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Europe:
    UK - (England) London, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, York, Leeds, Sheffield, Stratford-upon-Avon, Nottingham, Alnwick, Berwick, Carlisle; (Scotland) Edinburgh, Glasgow; (Northern Ireland) Belfast, Bangor, Newtownards, Downpatrick, Newry, Armagh, Portadown, Lisburn, Antrim, Ballymena, Ballycastle, Portrush, Londonderry to name a few ;)

Continental Europe:
    Netherlands: Amsterdam; Germany: Munich & Frankfurt (airports only :( ); France: Marseille, Cassis, Arles, Carcassonne, Avignon, Pont du Gard, Aix-en-Provence.

New Zealand (South Island): Christchurch, Timaru, Omaru, Dunedin, Gore, Invercargill, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Wanaka, Haast, Hokitika, Greymouth.

Australia: only Sydney so far :(

Mexico: just Tijuana :-| :)

USA: Just gonna name states

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, Virginia and Washington D.C.

Canada: just gonna name provinces

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.

Writing this list out, I realised that I still have a lot of traveling to do :oops: :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop