Pentagon Using Time Hole to make an event disapear

MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/time-hole/

Decided to post this in AET as it's more of a Science Fiction kind of story vs. a political one.

Neato
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nice, I wonder if I could rent this thing to make my past marriage disappear?
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I love science stuff like this as I am a sci-fi geek. All Star Trek stuff is coming true :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I love me some sci-fi, but the possibilities of this scare the shit out of me.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    nice, I wonder if I could rent this thing to make my past marriage disappear?
    Let me know when this happens....I'll be in line right behind you. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tybird wrote:

perhaps you should try the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    tybird wrote:

perhaps you should try the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind. 8-)

Or some good old fashion LSD, only the legal medicinal LSD of course. :D