salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes

Topping: (sesame bun)
50/50 gorgonzola/emmenthal
unsmoked bacon
jalapeno and tomato relish
mayo

Fuck salad!

Inspire me!! :mrgreen:
Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I could say something really dirty...here I'll just post a pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSd44M7EjFQTDgBGEGQ6_PdzmFUnikKTaIpCyRHOlW_ek2m5Z9
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you want bison or turkey

on a toasted onion bun...with mustard
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJSOLATPJSOLAT Posts: 19
    Some tasty pepperjack ranch burgers:

Take 2 pounds of ground angus beef
    mix in a packet of your favorite dry ranch dressing
    grill to perfection
    top with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion
    Use your favorite bun (I typically use a standard burger bun)
    skip the rest of the condiments and enjoy the cool and spicy taste of this treat!

Goes great with some corn on the cob grilled right next to it!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    I combine GB and Italian sausage into a pattie (70/30- roughly)- salt/pepper/splash of beer mix up (not to much) then grill. Chipolte BBQ sauce.

fried onions and mushrooms.
    mix ket/mus/relish/mayo into one spread.
    toasted bun

Cheese- dont hate- but nothing beats Kraft cheese singles... cheddar for the wife.

Caesar on the side.. lets face it thats just as unhealthy.. :D

After meal... short nap
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • This is how I do mine..

Pork Mince
    Half finely chopped onion
    Pkt seasoning mix
    2 Oxo cubes
    Egg yolk
    Handful breadcrumbs

Topping
    Onion
    Fried mushrooms
    Streaky bacon
    Put this on top of the cooked burgers then add slice cheese on top and melt.
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Damn you guys are making me hungry. I have been know to enjoy a good burger or 2. If I go out, I love Kobe beef, its so tasty. No ketchup needed and normally I put ketchup on my ketchup.. :lol: If I'm making them, I. Ussually just try to get some nice ground Angus, mix in some Montreal steak seasoning, little salt, little pepper add your favorite cheese and roll and maybe some Portabella mushrooms... viola. Living in the North East, I'm spoiled with the best subs and cheese steaks, not to mention fresh rolls. Amoroso rolls are pretty tasty. I feel sorry for those of you that have never gotten to eat a Philly cheesesteak. Possibly the best post concert food ever. Sigh...I could never be a vegatarian.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Damn you guys are making me hungry. I have been know to enjoy a good burger or 2. If I go out, I love Kobe beef, its so tasty. No ketchup needed and normally I put ketchup on my ketchup.. :lol: If I'm making them, I. Ussually just try to get some nice ground Angus, mix in some Montreal steak seasoning, little salt, little pepper add your favorite cheese and roll and maybe some Portabella mushrooms... viola. Living in the North East, I'm spoiled with the best subs and cheese steaks, not to mention fresh rolls. Amoroso rolls are pretty tasty. I feel sorry for those of you that have never gotten to eat a Philly cheesesteak. Possibly the best post concert food ever. Sigh...I could never be a vegatarian.

You're not one of those weirdos that puts ketchup on their steak are you?
  • mix chopped onions and jalepenos along with your favorite cheese (pepperjack here) and beef....we love those. nothing fancy but so damn good
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    PJSOLAT wrote:
    Some tasty pepperjack ranch burgers:

Take 2 pounds of ground angus beef
    mix in a packet of your favorite dry ranch dressing
    grill to perfection
    top with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion
    Use your favorite bun (I typically use a standard burger bun)
    skip the rest of the condiments and enjoy the cool and spicy taste of this treat!

Goes great with some corn on the cob grilled right next to it!

What is pepperjack? Same as Monterray Jack? You've got to have corn on the cob indeed and maybe some loaded potato skins with bacon, cheese and soured cream.. Now where's the emoticon for drooling.... ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Damn you guys are making me hungry. I have been know to enjoy a good burger or 2. If I go out, I love Kobe beef, its so tasty. No ketchup needed and normally I put ketchup on my ketchup.. :lol: If I'm making them, I. Ussually just try to get some nice ground Angus, mix in some Montreal steak seasoning, little salt, little pepper add your favorite cheese and roll and maybe some Portabella mushrooms... viola. Living in the North East, I'm spoiled with the best subs and cheese steaks, not to mention fresh rolls. Amoroso rolls are pretty tasty. I feel sorry for those of you that have never gotten to eat a Philly cheesesteak. Possibly the best post concert food ever. Sigh...I could never be a vegatarian.

those guys are the worst :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    veddertown wrote:

What is pepperjack? Same as Monterray Jack? You've got to have corn on the cob indeed and maybe some loaded potato skins with bacon, cheese and soured cream.. Now where's the emoticon for drooling.... ;)

pepperjack = monterey jack with jalapeno peppers chopped up and blended in....YUM!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: :thumbup:
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    81 wrote:
    you want bison or turkey

on a toasted onion bun...with mustard
    Close....bison on a kaiser bun. :ugeek:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: :thumbup:
    weirdo is an understatement :P
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Bison burgers are amazing.

Sharp cheddar and Dijon mustard
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Bison burgers are amazing.

Sharp cheddar and Dijon mustard
    yes, but take away the mustard and add BBQ sauce
  • Hawaiian Burger

5-22-10+030.1.jpg

Burger with ham and pineapple on it. There's a little mom and pop place a few minutes away from the that makes the best one I've ever had. A freakin' mazing.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • quinns-pub-burger-200906-ss.jpg

Quinn's on Capitol Hill in Seattle.

It's just painted hills beef with a tiny bit of mayo, cheddar cheese, bacon on a Brioche Bun. But good lord I think they mix crack into the patty because it's the smokiest tastiest thing that I've ever eaten in my life.
    NERDS!
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    f1fn80.jpg
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    Do you want fries with that? :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edvqgN4gmGA

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ...just as long as it has beetroot on it I'm happy! :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    my gf got me a meat grinder for my bday ... :mrgreen:

my ideal burger will be fresh ground ... and pan fried in duck fat ... served on a soft kaiser with fried onions, grilled mushrooms, fried egg and tempura bits ...
    polaris_x wrote:

my ideal burger will be fresh ground ... and pan fried in duck fat ... served on a soft kaiser with fried onions, grilled mushrooms, fried egg and tempura bits ...

a grill is the only way to cook a burger...charcoal preferred, but in winter, propane is ok
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

a grill is the only way to cook a burger...charcoal preferred, but in winter, propane is ok

i used to think that way ... ;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Burgers are amazing on a cast iron pan.
  • I try not to eat much beef and I never eat steak. Although, I do like hamburgers. I think Fuddruckers makes the best. I usually order it medium, with lettuce, tomato, raw onion & avocado. I love avocados!

AvocadoBurger-thumb.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    Burgers are amazing on a cast iron pan.
    Amen to that! Ribbed is essential! Heat until red hot and then listen to that sizzle.... :mrgreen:

• photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Hawaiian Burger

5-22-10+030.1.jpg

Burger with ham and pineapple on it. There's a little mom and pop place a few minutes away from the that makes the best one I've ever had. A freakin' mazing.
    Mmmmm...this looks so tasty!

This thread is making me crazy hungry :crazy:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Minced rump steak, grilled bacon, melted gorgonzola, vine tomatoes and dressed with mayo mixed with Tabasco Chipotle sauce... 8-)