Options

I am reaching out for some help

AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
My name is Mike and i live in Florida. I attended the WBB, Tampa, S.C., and Virginia shows. My dad who i brought to Boston 3 for his 1 and only PJ show has become very ill. He has been at the Boston Medical center for 5 days and is having a "minor" heart procedure on 6/25/08 at 1pm (please pray for him). About 2 months ago my income being an interior design/salesman started to dry up and when this tour came around i had to max out my 3k limit on my only credit card to attend the 4 shows i had planned to go to. I was able to borrow $170 for a one way plane ticket leaving in the morning to be with him. When i told him that i was flying up he said "now you can go see your boyfriend" (EV) lol. He knows what a big part in my life that the band plays and told me to do whatever i can to see a show or 2 while i am up there. He is on a small fixed income and barely scrapes by with a little help from me. This means that i am unable to spend any extra money at this time. What i am looking for is a kind person that has an extra ticket and a ride from downtown Boston to Mansfield 1,2, or Hartford (coming back the same night) for a huge IOU. This is something that would mean alot to me and is not some kind of sick scam. I will have my Florida I.D., a 1 way plane ticket with me. My dads name is William Batherwich and he is at the Boston Medical Center. I will give my word that i can pay back any costs of the tickets and my share of gas in a timely mannor and can bring you my Tampa 08 Poster to show good will. Even if you cannot spare a ticket but can help me out with a ride i will sit outside the venue and enjoy the show. thank you if you can help.

mike
hold on to the thread
the currents will shift