UFC 141 - Lesnar V Allistair

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
someone please tell me what's happening. I don't have enough meathead friends to split the cost of a PPV, and I desperately want to watch Lesnar in action.

I have a love/hate relationship with Lesnar. I really wanted him to win the title when he did, but after his tirade afterwards, I kind of wish for him to get a beat down.
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Diaz won a decsion

Lesnar got owned with kicks to the gut and then retired.

I watched a free stream and almost posted a link. It was pretty shoddy for awhile, but when lag free during the couple minutes that the Lesnar fight lasted.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    DewieCox wrote:
    Diaz won a decsion

I watched a free stream and almost posted a link. It was pretty shoddy for awhile, but when lag free during the couple minutes that the Lesnar fight lasted.

lol sums it up pretty good
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Diaz won a decsion

I thought you were being sarcastic. then I looked it up. Holy crap. maybe he's going back to WWE for real.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Diaz won a decsion

I looked and looked and couldn't find one. Oh well, doesn't sound like I missed much anyway. Those lightweight undercards are always the highlights anyway.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

I thought you were being sarcastic. then I looked it up. Holy crap. maybe he's going back to WWE for real.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os

Of course, this video was well before Triple H beat 'Taker to a pulp and we haven't seen him in 9 months.