Options

what are you drinking, right now?

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Gin and juice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    Gin and juice

gin_and_juice11.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Its the negro in me

Its ok, he is black
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Its the negro in me

Tell him to be gentle.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    nothing right now, but i'm pretty sure there's a bottle of bacardi in the basement and there's coke in the kitchen :think:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    nothing right now, but i'm pretty sure there's a bottle of bacardi in the basement and there's coke in the kitchen :think:
    My condolanves
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Don't you mean "pop" in the kitchen?

Bacardi and pop.

Who says that??? Will...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    apple juice
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Mojito
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Bacardi and pop.

Who says that??? Will...
    actually it's pepsi in the kitchen but i say soda when talking about it in general
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

Bacardi and pop.

Who says that??? Will...
    actually it's pepsi in the kitchen but i say soda when talking about it in general

A lot of people in Wisconsin say pop instead of soda but at least its better than the souther states that call every soda a coke. ;)
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    Founders Imperial Stout
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    here it is soda, out in western PA it's pop. it's also pop in the Rochester NY area and in Ohio. my theory is that there is a line of demarcation that runs roughly north - south and that east of that line its soda, west of that its pop. I believe that line is approximately based on US route 81 that runs through the state of PA and NY. it also runs through MD and VA and on through the south, but I have no idea what it is referred to once you get below the Mason-Dixon line, in Canada they just call it 'beer'.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    here it is soda, out in western PA it's pop. it's also pop in the Rochester NY area and in Ohio. my theory is that there is a line of demarcation that runs roughly north - south and that east of that line its soda, west of that its pop. I believe that line is approximately based on US route 81 that runs through the state of PA and NY. it also runs through MD and VA and on through the south, but I have no idea what it is referred to once you get below the Mason-Dixon line, in Canada they just call it 'beer'.

I know in Tennessee they refer to all soda as coke. My friend dated a girl from there and when he visited her dad asked if he wanted a coke, he said sure. The dad came back with a 7 up. He asked what kind of coke he wants. :lol:
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,655
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where i'm from in canada it's a "bottle of pop" (say it really quickly and blend all the words together and you'll get the idea :lol:)

however - to get back on topic - i'm having a homebrew right now... it's a hefeweizen....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I'm currently drinking a can of coke.

Which is soda, not pop. :thumbup: :wave:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    20 oz. Coca-Cola

POP
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Jamesons. no pop
  • Options
    Jameson and Coke.

I grew up saying "pop". Then I grew up and now call it soda.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    Jameson and Coke.

POP
  • Options
    whatever happened to that pop pop dude.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Jameson and Coke.

POP
    Once you move out of the Midwest and get a few years in ya', you'll change.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade.. Need more! This ace is making me angry.. I'm not an angry person.. But god forbid you have to see me pissed off in person!!!
  • Options
    coffee
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,534
    coffee
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    sierra nevada pale ale :D
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    blueberry iced tea with kiwi strawberry vodka.... very tasty :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    coffee
  • Options
    coffee
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,048
    Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Bourbon........soooooo yummy!!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit