Options

Trading My Vault #1 CD For Jeff's 2011 Or 2013 Pick

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited February 2014 in Lost Dogs
I've got the Vault #1 CD and I'm looking to trade it for one of Jeff's "Fells Like PJ40" picks from 2011 or one of his 3 (not picky) from the recent Lightning Bolt tours. Hit me up if you want to trade.

Thanks,
-DMW
Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I think it was Jeff's actually...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    Thanks for that. Now, does anyone have one they'd like to trade to me?
  • Options
    Is it really Jeff's? I was told that it was mike's. Could anyone confirm it?
  • Options
    Is it really Jeff's? I was told that it was mike's. Could anyone confirm it?

You want me to change the title of this thread a THIRD time?! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, whoever this pic belongs to, does anyone have one they'd like to trade with me?
  • Options
    Saturday bump...please contact me if you have one you'd let go of... Lots of items to trade. Thanks.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    any pics of this?
  • Options
    I have a pic of it. I'll try to post it later. Haven't figured out how do it from my phone.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    any pics of this?
    it's this image (without "crew" under it), but on a pick and not a t-shirt. these are the shirts the crew were wearing at Alpine.
    ijBbEi64sJ4vv.JPG
  • Options
    T-minus three hours till 2012 bump...
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

2012 bump.

Best of luck, looks like a cool item.
  • Options
    2012 bump.
    Best of luck, looks like a cool item.
    Thanks. I'd really like to get this pick. It's not very often I'm looking for something from a show (I think it might actually be the first time with the exception of posters)...really hoping someone can help me out.
  • Options
    Lazy Sunday mid-afternoon bump.
  • Options
    Are these a hard item to come by? Were they only used in Alpine or the entire tour this past fall? Any insight would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    the feels like 40 were Jeff's pic (i got one in Canada) so he used them at Alpine and the Canada tour for sure.your going to have a hard time getting on of these because Jeff only throws out maybe one or two a show. good luck

Are these a hard item to come by? Were they only used in Alpine or the entire tour this past fall? Any insight would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    -Q- wrote:
    the feels like 40 were Jeff's pic (i got one in Canada) so he used them at Alpine and the Canada tour for sure.your going to have a hard time getting on of these because Jeff only throws out maybe one or two a show. good luck
    Thanks for clearing that up. Now that I know these were used for the entire tour and not just Alpine, I feel like there might be a chance someone has one they'd trade. Now who's looking for a generous offer? PM me if you want to talk. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    Leafs are up 2-1 bump.
  • Options
    Leafs are up 2-1 bump.

Good to see other Leafs fans in here. Up 5-3 after two bump. My old Leafs room:

[url]ttp://www.brianandtrish.com/chexx.htm[/url]
  • Options
    weinerdog wrote:
    Leafs are up 2-1 bump.

Good to see other Leafs fans in here. Up 5-3 after two bump. My old Leafs room:

http://www.brianandtrish.com/chexx.htm

That's great stuff. Is that your basement? I'm going to be finishing my basement this spring. I'm looking for inspiration. It will be more of a music room than a sports room but I'll always have space for some leafs gear. :) What a crazy 2nd period. hopefully they can keep it together for the 3rd. Right now it's looking like the last shot will win though.
  • Options
    That's my old house basement. In a much smaller condo now(right down the street from Xcel Center) so most of that stuff is in storage. It will be used in the next place though.

Leafs got this one in the bag. Gotta get back in the top 8!
  • Options
    weinerdog wrote:
    That's my old house basement. In a much smaller condo now(right down the street from Xcel Center) so most of that stuff is in storage. It will be used in the next place though.

Leafs got this one in the bag. Gotta get back in the top 8!

St. Paul, Minnesota is a wonderful city.
  • Options
    Anyone? I'm starting to think no one wants to work out a nice trade...
  • Options
    An Eddie Evil Knievel, Mike Backspacer, and Jeff PJ40 pick auction ended last night on ebay for $65...I'm just looking for the Jeff pick...I'll offer $30 or any 3 2003 official boots I own you may want. PM me.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    An Eddie Evil Knievel, Mike Backspacer, and Jeff PJ40 pick auction ended last night on ebay for $65...I'm just looking for the Jeff pick...I'll offer $30 or any 3 2003 official boots I own you may want. PM me.

crap, i was hoping that was you who won that auction. you could probably easily resell the EV and backspacer pick for $35
  • Options

crap, i was hoping that was you who won that auction. you could probably easily resell the EV and backspacer pick for $35

Yeah, I didn't win. I would have with the bid i was going to enter but when I went to submit the bid, it said I wasnt logged in...by the time I sorted that out, it was too late :(
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I lost out on the auction as well, i was mostly interested in the EV pick and was gonna just give you the Jeff pick since I know you werre looking for it. Ill keep an eye out for you man. BUMP
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited January 2012
    I won that auction :)

Shame we appeared to be bidding against each other. :?

It was an EV, a Stone and a Jeff Feels Like 40 pick. I've been after a Stone pic for ages and as an ex-bass player, have been hunting some Jeff stuff myself. Now I got one of his yellow clear JA Live Fast from 2009, the Feels like PJ40 and one of his wristbands from 2009. Pretty happy.

Wonder if he just used that pick at PJ20? If so it could be the rarest pick of all :)

Here is the pic:

picks.jpg
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • Options
    I won that auction :)

It was an EV, a Stone and a Jeff Feels Like 40 pick. Here is the pic:

picks.jpg

That's awesome!
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    I'll keep an eye on ebay for you, i work online all day so happy to help if one comes up.
  • Options
    congrats, awesome set man!
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"