Jermaine Rogers

Dirty Frank ZDirty Frank Z Posts: 2,878
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
My friend just bought me an original print of a Foo Fighters poster from Austin City Limits by Jermaine Rogers because I am a huge Foo fan and Clash fan. Said poster combined both of these bands.

I was just wondering how collectable this artist is. His website is kind of janky, so I figured I'd turn to the knowledgeable world of PJ fans.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• He's a great artist and a cool guy too. He was super nice at pj20
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • J.R.J.R. Posts: 245
    My friend just bought me an original print of a Foo Fighters poster from Austin City Limits by Jermaine Rogers because I am a huge Foo fan and Clash fan. Said poster combined both of these bands.

I was just wondering how collectable this artist is. His website is kind of janky, so I figured I'd turn to the knowledgeable world of PJ fans.

Thoughts?

hes an amazing artists, and his posters are highly collectable. i have several of his posters
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Yeah check expresso beans for value, but I know his posters sell out very quickly. I agree, he's a cool guy too, really nice (so far all the artists that I've met have been awesome!). He undercharged me for some posters at PJ20 and when I realized it and wrote to him he said not to worry, it's "my gift to you" :D

My favourite of his so far is Stairway to Heaven from the Led Zeppelin IV exhibit. I also like his Kurt Cobain ones. Don't think he's done any PJ but he did both the EV Beacon shows. And of course Soldier of Peace :D
  • Jermaine is a great guy, glad I got to meet him at Alpine. I'm framing his EV NYC solo prints next. He has a lot of great artwork.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...