F@cking FedEx

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Got my replacement ibeats headphones from Monster Cable. Open the package, then open the manufacturers box and there's no headphones.

Rat Fuck FedEx employee.

I hope that employee is enjoying my 120$ headphones.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    That sucks. Did they retape both boxes?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Nah. Just the cardboard box. The manufacturers box is magnetic and easy to open. I must say after reviewing the cardboard package more monster put ibeats all over the box. Fucking idiots. No wonder someone stole it. They knew what was exactly in the box.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Nah. Just the cardboard box. The manufacturers box is magnetic and easy to open. I must say after reviewing the cardboard package more monster put ibeats all over the box. Fucking idiots. No wonder someone stole it. They knew what was exactly in the box.

Nothing you can really do about it either. It's very frustrating. FedEx gets paid...they steal from you...you're the one fucked.
  • Call monster I'm sure they'll replace them no problem
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Call monster I'm sure they'll replace them no problem
    Yeah, I will. I just wanted to go through the proper channels and notify FedEx first. They're researching it and have me a case number that I can give to monster