Options

next month SA boots!!

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited December 2011 in The Porch
i've been jammin on the canadian tour a lot recently, with some sidesteps into 1995, and there's 2 shows i'm anxiously awaiting. lima, peru & mexico city. from what i've read, the setlists didn't change up that much, so 2 should suffice. i had a best friend from peru that went back a few years ago. i got him into pearl jam. 1 of the last times we hung out "avacado" had just been released. he was going through a tough time with his girlfriend & when come back came on..he FINALLY got what pj is to me. i know now (from the bonus features on pj20) that come back is eds dedication to johnny ramone.
the mexico city setlist just looks stellar. i've got a mexico city dvd by metallica & the energy that the crowds down there bring is INSANE!!!! i'm definitely going to go through the basement over at gremmies & grab a few more of the SA shows. i think amazon still has mexico city 03 for sale for $25 us, so i'm headed there now. in closing, just want to say BRING ON THOSE BOOTS!!! & OPEN THE VAULT!!! fugazi did it, it would be awesome to get some of those 91,93,94 shows soundboard. there's a bunch of great ones out there, but to have all of them at our fingertips, that would be BOOTLEG HEAVEN!
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014