Toronto 1st and 2nd shows....

edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone notice the video cameras at both shows in TO. We are for sure getting a DVD tour this go. And that is exciting.

Also, little info for some of you at the merch counters. MOVE! Tuesday night I got stuck in line behind a dude and two chicks, who decided that it was ok to ask for every single article of clothing, check the tag, feel the material, try it on, discuss every single article of clothing and then do it all over again. Myself and a couple of other fans, who were running from kiosk to kiosk trying to get posters actually stepped into the next line, after a nice fan let us in because she had seen how long we had been waiting (thanks alot, whomever you are). We got the last 2 posters at the kiosk, by the time we had rolled our posters up, got our change etc. The 3 goons still hadn't paid for anything, but were still trying on clothes. This is rude, ridiculous and just plain wrong. Get your shit and get out!

Just had to vent.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Getting merch at the shows is like ordering soup from The Soup Nazi...you have your money ready, you make your order, get your item and step aside.

:D

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    This happened in the little tiny venue in Toledo last year and it caused such a bottleneck that people couldn't get INTO the venue. There was another merch booth at the other end of the hockey arena that no one was at, because they couldn't get through. To those who lived through it, there was only one bathroom too. ahh the memories of small venues!

Move people.
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Green Di$ea$eGreen Di$ea$e Posts: 158
    that venue was scary kinda morbid but i kept thinking if there was a fire we would all die
  • Its funny how that happens, one merch booth lined out the door, others empty. I mean lines are fines, but merch booths aren't dressing rooms or the mall, grab your shit and go!
  • depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    i hope there will be a dvd! i cant wait! :D

yea i tried getting stuff, but i couldn't get close.. too many people just stand around doing nothing....
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Getting merch at the shows is like ordering soup from The Soup Nazi...you have your money ready, you make your order, get your item and step aside.

:D

PBM

hahahahahaha soo true! lol
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
    their is video cameras at every show, just to inform you, but we can still hope for a DVD