Predictions for the new year?

2»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I predict that in 2012 at a PJ show I will meet BrainLux and we will share a drink and talk about... :thumbup: :wave:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I predict I will have more hours awake and happy than sleeping and sad
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I predict I will have more hours awake and happy than sleeping and sad

:thumbup:

2012 will be better than 2011 ever dreamt to be :D
  • i predict that if i do that travel to USA,ill not return back home..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    i predict that if i do that travel to USA,ill not return back home..

;)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i predict kevin durant will win nba's mvp
    the saints will upset the pack and win the superbowl in 2012
    the ecomony will get much better and obama will get re-elected in a landslide.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,707
    DS1119 wrote:
    I predict that in 2012 at a PJ show I will meet BrainLux and we will share a drink and talk about... :thumbup: :wave:
    Sounds great! to me! We'll talk music, favorite brews, crazy times and come up with some wild ideas for cool threads. :thumbup: :wave:

And, yes, lets hope for a US Pearl Jam 2012 tour!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sounds great! to me! We'll talk music, favorite brews, crazy times and come up with some wild ideas for cool threads. :thumbup: :wave:

And, yes, lets hope for a US Pearl Jam 2012 tour!

:thumbup: Let's hope!