Can you keep a secret??

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I think Rambo 4 is a kick ass movie!!!! but don't tell anyone..

what is your secret?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    if i told you my secret, then it wouldn't be a secret :P
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Tboz51 is actually a 14 year old girl who is the treasurer of her school's Dave Matthew's Fan Club chapter. Shhh...
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    conman wrote:
    if i told you my secret, then it wouldn't be a secret :P
    C'Mon!!! live a little!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "I know something you don't!" :P
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I doubt it :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

who am I thinking about right now? :angel:

BUZZ!

nope, it's NOT you.... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

who am I thinking about right now? :angel:

BUZZ!

nope, it's NOT you.... ;)
    John Travolta???
    John Travolta???

no...see?!?! I know something you don't!

and it's gonna stay that way...

because it's a secret...

:shh: ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Saw it in theater and thought it was a great movie.
    voidofman wrote:
    :lol: :thumbup: :clap:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like gloria gaynor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:
    :lol: :thumbup: :clap:

Limbs flying everywhere! YES!!! :twisted:
    I have a strange phobia of cotton balls
    I have a strange phobia of cotton balls and newspaper

fixed...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I have a strange phobia of cotton balls and newspaper

fixed...
    :lol::lol::lol: True.. you fuckers know me too well!!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

I have a phobia of lightly rubbing cotton balls between my thumb and two fingers. They get all smooth and squeaky feeling. Like nails on a blackboard to me.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I have a phobia of lightly rubbing cotton balls between my thumb and two fingers. They get all smooth and squeaky feeling. Like nails on a blackboard to me.
    OH MY GOD!!! FINALLY!!! I find someone with the same affliction as me!!!! unreal!! I hate it.. it makes me sick to my stomach.. It is just the way it is all dry and crinkly.. well said "nails on a chalk board".. It is to much for me to bare..

:lol::D
    ZiggyStar wrote:

OH MY GOD!!! FINALLY!!! I find someone with the same affliction as me!!!! unreal!! I hate it.. it makes me sick to my stomach.. It is just the way it is all dry and crinkly.. well said "nails on a chalk board".. It is to much for me to bare..

hahaha :lol: I've never met anyone else!! I absolutely HATE that feeling. Gives me goosebumps and weird chills all over my skin. I have to rub the balls though. I can handle lightly holding them....but the rubbing kills me.

I get the same feeling when someone has a sharpie/felt pen and writes too hard with it on paper and it makes that squeaky sound. I have to block my ears. *shudders*
    ZiggyStar wrote:

hahaha :lol: I've never met anyone else!! I absolutely HATE that feeling. Gives me goosebumps and weird chills all over my skin. I have to rub the balls though. I can handle lightly holding them....but the rubbing kills me.

I get the same feeling when someone has a sharpie/felt pen and writes too hard with it on paper and it makes that squeaky sound. I have to block my ears. *shudders*
    This is unreal.. we should have a professional study the both of us.. I got the sharpie thing too!!! How odd?!?!

I felt all alone in my life for so long with this.. who knew..

*sidenote* I cant wait for the "i have to rub the balls" comments to come through!! :lol: don't worry, I will have your back!!
    This is unreal.. we should have a professional study the both of us.. I got the sharpie thing too!!! How odd?!?!

I felt all alone in my life for so long with this.. who knew..

*sidenote* I cant wait for the "i have to rub the balls" comments to come through!! :lol: don't worry, I will have your back!!

Wow!! The sharpie thing too?? I wonder what it is?? One is touch and one is sound. And we both get it. How fucking strange!

Yeah, someone's going to have an absolute field day with those balls comments! :lol:
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 238
    I get that intolerable feeling with styrofoam...
    *squeek squeek*

- Christopher McCandless
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 238
    RKCNDY wrote:
    *squeek squeek*

Ah! How dare you?M
    voidofman wrote:

OMG! Ziggy?!?!?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    voidofman wrote:

OMG! Ziggy?!?!?

hahahahahaha She has a dream of a giant cotton ball man who's trying to kill her by putting cotton balls in her mouth! :lol: Funny shit! :mrgreen: