Options

Need Tickets - Desperate

OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,184
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I am literally crying because I don't have tickets to the Ed show. Please, ANYONE, I need ONE TICKET to either night 1 or night 2 to DC. I tried to get tickets both times but got shut out. I can't go to any other shows because I have to work and they are too far. I live right outside DC.

You will be rewarded for your good deed.
DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ProgFan511ProgFan511 Posts: 51
    Hey im gonna try to purchase tickets on friday. im planning on to get 2 for dc1, and as of now i have no one that is coming along so if you cnt get a ticket off a lucky ten club member i can help you out.
    6/22/08 DC
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    desperate? i would say not knowing how you are going to pay the bills or put food on the table qualifies for desperate.

i do hope a ticket finds its way to you though.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    ajedigecko wrote:
    desperate? i would say not knowing how you are going to pay the bills or put food on the table qualifies for desperate.

i do hope a ticket finds its way to you though.

rewarded?
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    I tried to get tickets both times but got shut out. I can't go to any other shows because I have to work and they are too far.

You and a lot of other people. Listen, I know it's going to be great, but get a grip. Kids cry when they don't get what they want. Adults suck it up -- especially when we're talking about a concert.
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    mozetti wrote:
    You and a lot of other people. Listen, I know it's going to be great, but get a grip. Kids cry when they don't get what they want. Adults suck it up -- especially when we're talking about a concert.

true that.

like if that's the worst thing that can happen to you then lucky you.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980