Not Working

2»

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    dcfaithful wrote:
    is simply awesome. 10:00 am and I just woke up. Drinking coffee and enjoying looking crazy with my hair going a million different directions... a sure sign of a good nights sleep.

Except the dog puked this morning. A late Christmas gift? You shouldn't have!! :)

Cheers to PTO! 8-)

Yeah, this week between Christmas and New Year's is traditionally my vacation week too. :)
    No alarm. Wake up when I wake up. It feels great!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Gob wrote:
    I need a vacation.

I have 11 unused vacation days from this year.. think I'm going to take a week off soon. No destination, think I'm going to use the time to find a new job. I'm not so happy with mine as of lately..

Anyone hiring?

8-)

you any good at sales? perhaps hi level marketing? beyond that, i don't think i can help.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this vacation thing....is really cutting in to my posting time. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:
    Gob wrote:
    I need a vacation.

I have 11 unused vacation days from this year.. think I'm going to take a week off soon. No destination, think I'm going to use the time to find a new job. I'm not so happy with mine as of lately..

Anyone hiring?

8-)

you any good at sales? perhaps hi level marketing? beyond that, i don't think i can help.
    Worked in retail long enough to hate sales. :? ...no marketing experience.

Schooled in Graphic Design, have worked mostly tech support related jobs, IT.. I'm good at troubleshooting. 8-)