New Years Eve plans???

2»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Spend some time with freinds, perhaps impregnating my wife's best friend, doing some coke and seriuosly considering goin back to my teaching job in harlem, covering for my old buddy who became a t.v. action star and is trying to bang his old girlfreind who's now married with kids, but isn't in love with her husband anymore.

So same as last year?

Tradition
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    It's all about New Year's Day. New Year's Eve is overrated anymore. Look forward more to an early morning hangover being cured by mimosas, bloody's, whiskey, beer, and Sparx. Followed by the Mummers Parade and the grand finale on 2 Street.

Bingo
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Evening starts with World Junior Hockey Championships -

USA vs Canada
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    It's all about New Year's Day. New Year's Eve is overrated anymore. Look forward more to an early morning hangover being cured by mimosas, bloody's, whiskey, beer, and Sparx. Followed by the Mummers Parade and the grand finale on 2 Street.

mmm, mimosas. yummy.

I haven't hit the Mummers in years, maybe I should start going again, the commercials have got me excited about it again
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,974

mmm, mimosas. yummy.

I haven't hit the Mummers in years, maybe I should start going again, the commercials have got me excited about it again

I wouldn't have it any other way. It's all about the stamina to keep going from about 10 am until they hit the grand finale down 2 street - that's the best part.
  • Phish .....MSG
    I spent the last 2 NYE seeing Phish. A bit disappointed I couldn't make it back up to NY this year.
    Hoping they return to Miami next year though.
    Taking it easy this year. Going to my cousins wedding 10 am on the 1st in Florida. I'll make up for it real early Sunday Brunch :mrgreen: .
    Be safe all of you :ugeek: , NYE is amateur night :lol: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Jersey
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life