Options

ISO: 1998 Detroit Poster

BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know it's a steep request, I am willing to buy it or trade for it. If there is anyone out there willing to part with it.

But my real question and the reason I posted. Should I just concede that I won't get the actual poster and buy the darn mini poster? I really need to hang some variation of this poster on my wall. Anybody have minis on the wall and does it scratch your itch?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BigWave88 wrote:
    I know it's a steep request, I am willing to buy it or trade for it. If there is anyone out there willing to part with it.

But my real question and the reason I posted. Should I just concede that I won't get the actual poster and buy the darn mini poster? I really need to hang some variation of this poster on my wall. Anybody have minis on the wall and does it scratch your itch?
    Screw the minis!! I have one that has a few minor issues but is still a beautiful print and would look spectacular on your wall.
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Thanks for the PM, I just replied!
    Chicagone wrote:
    BigWave88 wrote:

Screw the minis!! I have one that has a few minor issues but is still a beautiful print and would look spectacular on your wall.
    PM sent.