Hangover II

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,444
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Yeah I am a little behind......

But we finally got around to watching this......

One of the worst fucking movies ever made....

The 1st one had me laughing my ass off.....

This movie was fucking pathetic....
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• of course it has its funny parts but in the end i have to agree .........very disappointing :(
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited December 2011
    I thought the first one was the most overrated piece of crap ever.. I'll never see the second.

Although I did laugh at the satchel, Indiana Jones reference and baby being slammed by the door, the rest of the movie was horrible, not funny at all.

If I want humor, give me Arrested Development or South Park.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    I thought the first one was complete shite and then I watched most of the second one the other day...it was even worse!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I liked one alot actually. Haven't watched two because of the reviews.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Dont bother...

It was complete garbage...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    you cats are all crazy
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:

people were upset because it was the same exact concept

not as good as the 1st but totally worth seeing
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I haven't seen the second one yet, but I thought the first was pretty funny. I've heard one of the reasons the second one is so bad is because it's basically the exact same movie as the first, only the location is changed. But to be honest all the Austin Powers sequels were the exact same thing as the first and recycled every single joke, but I hardly ever heard people complain about that.

I have Hangover II in my Netflix queue, but they're not going to have it until January 3rd, I'll guess I'll see for myself then.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I haven't seen the second one yet, but I thought the first was pretty funny. I've heard one of the reasons the second one is so bad is because it's basically the exact same movie as the first, only the location is changed. But to be honest all the Austin Powers sequels were the exact same thing as the first and recycled every single joke, but I hardly ever heard people complain about that.

I have Hangover II in my Netflix queue, but they're not going to have it until January 3rd, I'll guess I'll see for myself then.

Yeah, I thought about that. Hangover was the biggest grossing comedy of all time so why would the studio change anything? Move the location...sprinkle some differences in...release again. Can't blame them I guess.
  • Leslie Chow made the whole movie.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Leslie Chow made the whole movie.

I totally agree - he is a fuckin comic genius! Love hi in Community too.

We finally watched 2 last week, if I hadn't have seen the first one I think it would have been hilarious but as said before, it is a lot of recycled jokes, Zack Gali?sp is so fucking funny though :lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    One of the worst movies I have ever seen. I want the 90 minutes of my life that I spent watching it back. Horrible.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,541
    it's not a sequel.

it's a remake.

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • it's not a sequel.

it's a remake.

:lol:
    First was awesome, second sucked.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I thought the first one was hilarious :lol: . but the second one was so.. Bleh :| .
    people were upset because it was the same exact concept

Personally, I don't mind that it's the same concept, same basic idea or whatever. It could have worked, but it just is not funny.

Still, it's not the worst film I've seen lately. :P *cough*Transformers 3*cough*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    The 1st one is a classic, up there with Animal House. I can't comprehend how anyone could not enjoy the 1st one. The 2nd one is not comparable to the 1st but I enjoyed it. I thought it was interesting that the same idea was used.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I loved the first one, but didn't see the second one because of all the terrible reviews. I got it for my brother for one gift for xmas. :lol: Maybe he'll think it was a gag.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    Mr chow n the monkey were cool

The wolfpack Sucked
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    I would say it was more depressing than funny
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Best part of the entire movie was when dude threw the anchor overboard after beaching the boat-- hilarious. Rest of the movie was meh, pretty formulaic to the first one--which is pretty classic already.