Options

To wear or not to wear?

cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I recently got the limited edition PJ hi top vans. Size 9.5 should I wear them, save them, trade them, or what? Help!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if it were a bigger size, I'd encourage you to trade! (WITH ME). But since not, wear em!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    yeah they're limited and whatever but am assuming you bought them because you actually like them not just because they were limited, so wear them, get some enjoyment out of them
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Wear them and enjoy them.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    donate them...its Xmas
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    I am beginning to be convinced to wear them (carefully) unless someone can change my mind.
  • Options
    post their picture here first :D
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    cmalisze wrote:
    I am beginning to be convinced to wear them (carefully) unless someone can change my mind.
    STTTOPPPPPPPP!

Just kidding. Wear those babies! They don't do anyone any good sitting in the box.
  • Options
    SemperFiSemperFi Posts: 136
    I found a van's sight today where the biggest size was a 9.5 in the "flannel" design but the yellow and green one's were still available in almost any size. I just couldn't see myself wearing those yellow one's.