How is this possible?

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
How is the show ER not in syndication anywhere that I can find? :x
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Not sure, but how do you feel about Scrubs? Not a drama, I know, but that show freakin cracks me up.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Between the Law & Order franchise and the CSI franchise, there is not much room for anything thing else in syndication (unless it's Seinfeld).
    ELITIST FUK
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Carey wrote:
    Not sure, but how do you feel about Scrubs? Not a drama, I know, but that show freakin cracks me up.

I haven't watched it. ER was just so good...to not be on TV anymore blows my mind.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I haven't watched it. ER was just so good...to not be on TV anymore blows my mind.

I know TNT ran it forever in the mornings and then suddenly stopped. :?
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

You haven't watched Scrubs?!? Oh, so funny :) If you can't find ER, you should give it a shot.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

You haven't watched Scrubs?!? Oh, so funny :) If you can't find ER, you should give it a shot.

I agree....Scrubs is one of the best comedies of all-time!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Isn't it on netflix?

You could always watch House - that's pretty good
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • you're viewing the wrong channel
  • I remember reading that shows with more then ten seasons don't get syndicated much. It usually has something to do with the cost being too high.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Come again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Come again

That's what she...never mind. :D
    JaneNY wrote:
    Isn't it on netflix?

You could always watch House - that's pretty good

I do watch House and yes ER is available on NetFlix but DVD by mail only and I just did away with that feature after a "History of Las Vegas" DVD cost me 40 bucks but now I own that fucker! :lol:
    brother123 wrote:
    you're viewing the wrong channel

What channel is it on?