You?
“There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    coal

seriously, it was a gag gift from my sons :D
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I got PJ20 blu-ray and already have one.

jk
    #FHP
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I didn't get anything this year that I will be re-gifting.

I almost got stuck with a pasta strainer in the grab bag at work. Seriously, this is supposed to be a fun grab bag - who buys a pasta strainer for a grab bag???

I stole someone else's gift in the last round, so now I don't have to worry about ridding myself of that thing.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    No re-gifting here.

I got a copy of PJ20 and the original Star Wars trilogy on Blu-Ray. Thank God I don't go back to work until January 4th. :lol:8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I'm hoping to get some real good pleasure as a delayed christmas pressie, and I'm going to re-gift :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I got a box of 2 Yankee Candle Jars.... these would make a fine present for someone who cares more about their surroundings than I do :lol:
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JaneNY wrote:
    I got a box of 2 Yankee Candle Jars.... these would make a fine present for someone who cares more about their surroundings than I do :lol:
    I'll take them....need something for the brothers gf :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • books, its a regular occurance for my dad to give me the same thing for my birthday in september, forget and then give it to me for xmas... one one occassion I got the same book four consecutive times and ran out of people I thought would want it. I wish I had the heart to tell him but can't.
    Also got these expensive looking platters... didn't know I seemed like the dinner party giving type. my guests don't usually even get glasses for their beers and are lucky if the chips are ina bowl rather than just a the bag on the table
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:
    I got PJ20 blu-ray and already have one.

jk
    Notice the jk(just kidding) at the end. Could people stop PMing me?
    #FHP
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I don't have to regift anything I got this year, yay....but I regifted something I got last year, this year, and she loved it. And my dad got a nice wallet that he doesn't like because his stuff doesn't fit in it, so someone might get this next year. :mrgreen:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,708
    Gloves that don't fit. I had this uncomfortable "I-feel-like-O.J. Simpson" sensation trying them on.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    brianlux wrote:
    Gloves that don't fit. I had this uncomfortable "I-feel-like-O.J. Simpson" sensation trying them on.

You'll be fine, just watch out for the civil trial.

We re-gifted an mp3 player.
  • brianlux wrote:

You'll be fine, just watch out for the civil trial.

We re-gifted an mp3 player.

I KNEW IT!!! ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    I got a kindle light, and don't have a kindle. So, either regifting or returning. Not sure yet.
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    one the the best christmas giving moments i ever saw happened to my brother. he got a really nice outdoors long sleeve button down shirt. really warm and really thick except way to small on him.

one of his co-workers that is a friend stopped by to have a drink. he got tossed the shirt and said merry christmas too.

he put the shirt on for a very perfect fit.

i then said, merry christmas everybody, now that is what christmas is all about. what a perfect moment. and my brother's friend/co-worker was so thrilled and grateful i think i saw teary eyes...

fuck yes at buying to small or to big a clothes :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    chadwick wrote:
    one the the best christmas giving moments i ever saw happened to my brother. he got a really nice outdoors long sleeve button down shirt. really warm and really thick except way to small on him.

one of his co-workers that is a friend stopped by to have a drink. he got tossed the shirt and said merry christmas too.

he put the shirt on for a very perfect fit.

i then said, merry christmas everybody, now that is what christmas is all about. what a perfect moment. and my brother's friend/co-worker was so thrilled and grateful i think i saw teary eyes...

fuck yes at buying to small or to big a clothes :mrgreen:

:clap: Wonderful
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”